Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

sweet tarts i bet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I think someone forgot to give me ik buttons?

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Flavius Aetass posted:

sweet tarts i bet

warheads used to gently caress up my tongue and make it crack open

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

I was licking my teeth too much, and my teeth are sharp

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Lib and let die posted:

Sorry about that, you will have them by midnight tonight

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Lib and let die posted:

Here hang on, let me smack the probe button that you have on your post

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

twoday posted:

twoday licking his chops, like a dog!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

twoday posted:

Goblinization isn't supposed to happen until tomorrow

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
so my car has a blown head gasket, cracked radiator, and broken radiator hose

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
RIP? Or can I give it a rez?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

If that's really all that's wrong (aka you don't have other issues about to pop due to lack of upkeep), then fix it, it's almost always cheaper to fix than buy a new to you vehicle.

For a more indepth answer post in the AI questions thread with details.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Buddykins posted:

so my car has a blown head gasket, cracked radiator, and broken radiator hose

Rad and hose are easy fixes you could probably do yourself if your handy at all and willing to, head gasket you could theoretically do yourself but you have to know what you're doing, also you need to see if you broke any of the cylinder head or block and need it machined down. All in all its fixable.

Do some basic preventative maintenance! Check you fluid levels regularly! Keep an eye on pressures and temps!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Do some basic preventative maintenance! Check you fluid levels regularly! Keep an eye on pressures and temps!

:yeah:

That's some cheap poo poo to do too compared to having to fix things. I learned that the hard way over several years. I feel like most people never learn this one.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1388288399119851521?s=19

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nick Pope worked for the Pentagon...? :thunk:

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday posted:

This thread is meant to be the general fast-paced political poo poo-posting current events chat thread.

lol

lmao

life comes at you fast

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

lol

lmao

life comes at you fast

the OP itself becoming malarkey was inevitable, all we can do is await the malarkey singularity

twoday
May 4, 2005

I think the teeth on the left side of my mouth are sharper than those on the right

It's hard to say, I never had braces even though I probably should have, so maybe it's just an unevenness in their distribution and elevation that makes them appear sharper on the left side

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

the OP itself was malarkey

twoday
May 4, 2005

the real malarkey was the posts we made along the way

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

And the cocaine

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

I think the teeth on the left side of my mouth are sharper than those on the right

It's hard to say, I never had braces even though I probably should have, so maybe it's just an unevenness in their distribution and elevation that makes them appear sharper on the left side

You probably use that side to chew preferentially and have also doxxed yourself as a geovore, as I understand is the natural state of the dutchman

twoday
May 4, 2005

I eat the earth?

twoday
May 4, 2005

All vegetables are like, the earth

twoday
May 4, 2005

, man

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Why do you think the Dutch became so famous for trading spices for gold? Food for food, use your brain

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
with 'slicing' ur tongue its not really the sharpness probably just the inflammation. prob bite related where you nip your tongue for whatever reason (not particularly noticeable)->inflammation-> tooth ridge poking it for 3 days until it recovers

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Putting brackets on all the thread titles killed the succ zone

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
thanks guys. I always appreciate inputs

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Buddykins posted:

thanks guys. I always appreciate inputs

buy a new corvette

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

Why do you think the Dutch became so famous for trading spices for gold? Food for food, use your brain

This also explains the dutch proclivity for living at the bottom of the ocean, like proto-car batteries the heavy metals in their bodies drove them to the seas.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i loving hate comcast

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

seriously bezos and gates can wait, comcast's c-suite is first against the loving wall

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
dont ever work a nightclub

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
what happened kanka

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Im just tryong to find a thread where a lazy person can find out the terrible things that are happening politically instead of someons coke thoughts

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Shageletic posted:

Im just tryong to find a thread where a lazy person can find out the terrible things that are happening politically instead of someons coke thoughts

The democrats have control of the government, OP.

Now that that's out of the way, I miss cocaine

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

My stummy upset

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I miss oxycontin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shageletic posted:

have you tried every thread except this one