Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pollyanna posted:

lol this speech sucks turbo dick, "show tolerance and humility and stand together!!! like before!!! just forget bad things happened!!"

it’s 2014 again

specifically, like two days before Ferguson

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lib and let die posted:

so we can all pretty clearly see that the closing of the succ thread, which had evolved beyond 'make fun of democrats' to 'make fun of democrats and their supporters' and the refocus into an amorphous 'us policy discussion, because the democrats are in control right now' thread was done to appease d&d mods because the 'and their supporters' part included d&d Posting Superstars yeah?

yes. the mods decided they needed the spotlight on themselves today. loving embarrassing

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

if you’re a loving idiot rube, sure, since Biden is explicitly pro-fracking and his politics created more right wing terrorists around the world than you’ll ever count

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

you know what gently caress you guys I liked this speech.

you’re gonna loving love how bullshit it is as he rams patriot act 2 right up you’re bloody arse and backs a fascist coup in Venezuela to get that sweet sweet oil as the climate apocalypse starts really kicking in

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

why are you murdering all our threads? why are you murdering our forum?

the mods decided it’s time to gentrify CSPAM

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacemang_spliff posted:

Taintrunner you know what must be done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWAdq8e_uA

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yeah she’s gonna spend a lot of time giving rich white men whatever they want while poor black people suffer and die with nothing. the legacy continues!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Judakel posted:

the cspam mods are their pod people

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

we will be at 700,000 deaths by then lmfao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Breakfast All Day posted:

all of this is a loving lie. the succ zone came out of primarychat threads during the obama admin

nothing has changed

nothing will change

pretending that something has changed between obama trump and biden is lib succ and must be handled in radiation proof glove box

this is the first truth you must swallow and bathe in if you want to enter the zone

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unless you’re black or Muslim or Latino or a woman or anyone who’s not a rich white man on Wall Street, then sure, you could be dumb enough to see this as true

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raccooon posted:

Biden going to be half way through his first 100 days before he is even projected to sign a COVID relief bill lol .

he literally campaigned in GA on $2k checks day 1

now it is $1400 checks sometime in mid-spring

loving Christ we all knew this poo poo would happen and people voted for this crap anyways

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I was pleased about a half hour ago because the presidents speech sounded mostly coherent. the president of the united states spoke successfully and I was like whew that could have been a disaster. what a frighteningly low bar

you didn’t actually vote for the warmongering austerity rapist who recently announced support for a fascist coup in Venezuela, did you

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lmao 4 new IKs from the trump thread

now now kids don’t get too radical you still have to vote Democrat in another 4 years!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

im in the right thread! Im saying I was temporarily overwhelmed with succ because the president talked good. I voted for Biden because my girlfriend made me

you voted for a rapist who actively spits in your face. now when he bombs innocent Muslim children and backs fascist coups in Latin America that blood is on your hands. I hope you’re proud of yourself for endorsing white supremacy.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the magical o word

all so cucks and sheepdogs and careerists like AOC can throw it all in a loving bin and usher in a climate apocalypse

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmao at taint having a clear 2k posts over everyone else

here’s your fuckin’ 2k!!!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

The question of more immediate moment, given that Biden is turning homeland security policy over to two Beverly High classmates, is whether Westsider likemindedness risks bequeathing America the same sort of blinkered policymaking that led to the Vietnam quagmire. I think not. Breitbart, Miller, Hahn, and Kaus, who’ve defined themselves in opposition to that consensus, made such a godawful cruel mess of homeland security policy that the new team of Westsiders who’ll relieve them couldn’t possibly do worse. And both the country and the Democratic Party are so fractious that I’m not going to waste much time worrying about excessive complacency. What we’re more likely to get now from the Westsiders is a rational balance of national self-interest blended with judicious compassion. Maybe it’s the Westsider in me talking, but I say: Bring it on.

Jesus loving CHRIST

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

alarumklok posted:

why is the succ zone renamed

mods were jealous

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol the 2030s are going to be the decade of mass graves

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmfao it’s over. one party Republican state in 2024.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flavius Aetass posted:

i want my loving $2000

you’re the mod here, you have the power to do this. give us back the succ zone as god intended. and delete the OP it loving succs

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YNiqRk1hI

lmao. get em jimdo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

actionjackson posted:

6017-4956 is not "a clear 2k," this is like the stimulus math lol

you shut up!!! if it works for the Democrats it works for me!!!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/laughingfish333/status/1351728185847799813?s=20

lmfao Maduro is Trump now

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In the Colosseum posted:

2k checks? i think the debt gorilla is getting restless

Biden’s psyched up to start gargling debt gorilla cum

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

someone needs to do a “i have not been arrested so far under the biden regime and will tweet this every day this is true”

how many times has Biden tear gassed BLM gimmick account

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/jakethoml/status/1351949766553456646?s=20

https://twitter.com/Blackvoid2me/status/1351945077917151236?s=20

the Democrats are the party of women

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Il Federale posted:

https://twitter.com/jelani9/status/1351937155443138560

the famously successful ulysses s grant presidency

wait until he finds out Biden’s a white supremacist

https://twitter.com/JasonHustleHoff/status/1351937969343635459?s=20

lol loving hell

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the Democrats!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biden’s increasing funding for the concentration camps lmao

https://twitter.com/sexybword/status/1351955239855767554?s=20

loving liberals

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
free loveshaft

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homeless Friend posted:

trust me im positng in all of them. half the time im not even sure if they're the right one. this is the future the mods want

liberal mods waging nonlinear warfare to disorient and disturb the good posters of cspam

not gonna work on me motherfuckers

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Breakfast All Day posted:

lmao @ lib mods thinking you can eliminate succ with a series of rebrandings and mergers. what mckinsey dipshit consultant discord came up with this amateur artificial bullshit

consolidate federal data centers

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bernie panders

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cuckie panders

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PHD, lol. so they don’t have real problems that Biden’s going to make worse.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Willa Rogers posted:

Incremental Regress Thread

Incremental Regrets Thread

the current title is like when dnd titled the healthcare thread REPUBLICANS CAN'T STOP THE MARCH TO UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE or w/e then trump got rid of the mandate penalty and most dems continued to swear that single-payer will never ever happen lol.

can’t wait for Biden to bring back the individual mandate, which everyone knows and loves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1351999496130093057?s=20

we can’t even raise the minimum wage in 6 years because daddy Republican says no. the Democrats!