Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
important cspam announcement: twoday's a loving moron

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

have anything to add?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

why are you murdering all our threads? why are you murdering our forum?

:allears:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Judakel posted:

at least we are top level

lol missed this

only took what? 3 years and a million qcs threads lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

galenanorth posted:

I also liked the title "succ zone", the thread title that contains what it says on the tin, "the zone for discussing the latest reason why Democrats suck", better

edit: Also, they made me an IK

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

gradenko_2000 posted:

Mod Save America

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

People in the Succzone seem pretty angry

shutup tori

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Flavius Aetass posted:

you're from the trump thread binch

also

:thunk:

nice aliasing

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Loveshaft posted:

Isn’t it amazing how the human body still scares people across the political spectrum in the 2020s?

it's disgusting and an affront to god who "allegedly" created man in his own image

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/fussybabybitch/status/1351964176474726400?s=20

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
looks like joe biden has already disappointed terfs?

https://twitter.com/AbigailShrier/status/1352121732723666946

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
looks like it's new but idk why you'd split hairs over that distinction tbh

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

don't you have to worry about getting #boris out of downing street or whatever

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

he's jsut loving sitting around you loving freak

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

loquacius posted:

WARNING incoming wifeguy post

my wife got in a fight with her dad on Facebook over Joe Biden this morning, because he made a post about how happy he is for the future of his grandchild (our daughter) and my wife was like "please don't use my daughter to get facebook likes unless you're willing to actually fight to prevent climate change" and he started talking about how a step toward normalcy is a step in the right direction which was not the right answer

I've been radicalizing her slowly but surely and I'm so proud of her :)

"i got something normal for ya"

*picture of a 4 on the bristol stool chart*

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/xoxogossipgita/status/1352288055982481408?s=20

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

this mr boop reboot ain't it

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Justus posted:

I've largely dealt with it by spending much of my time and energy over the last week, especially yesterday, finding every parade I can find, and raining on it as hard as I can, and plan to continue doing so for the foreseeable future. Nobody should be celebrating or feel any relief. That feeling I get, that rush when a lib's eyes bug out in that slightly cross-eyed way as I recite the bingo card of what to expect, SUSTAINS ME.

im gonna wait until day 100 and be like "wow you still seem like you're miserable for some reason"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

this is mad libs with the dril drunk driving tweet

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The Muppets On PCP posted:

if you wanna talk about someone who has a ready-made cult of personality, about a week ago i replied to someone on twitter about a local news thing who wished we had our own stacey abrams that she didn't really do anything beyond self-promotion, and it was like three days of nonstop apoplectic libs and sassy black lady gifs

what are those former tv news freaks up to? they seem like they fit the bill; the family with the youtube channel, im not typing in "christmas jammies" to try to remember who those weirdos are.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
the mods and iks closed the bernie thread too, but now they're talking about bernie in this thread

:tinfoil:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/awprokop/status/1352341358065934339?s=21

Jan 6 was a total stitch up lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Derek Fcking Carr posted:

If you ignore the 400k dead in the US from advanced sniffy wiffies then sure

what’s the current exchange rate on Iraqi to American lives

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Asema posted:

i mean the moment biden has concrete plans that we can actually critique would be a different beast then letting a chud who's pinned post is selling a book called DEPLATFORMED: Conservative Survival Guide, and the Jerusalem post is a step below fox news in credibility

like there are so many legitimate reasons to dunk on liberals here that you don't have to pull a muscle stretching for poo poo like this

lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

brugroffil posted:

no, yesterday was January

one month ago was december you loving moron

you're getting your $200 check in december

THIS IS ALL SO EASY, BUT FOR SOME REASON ALL YOU BERNHEADS CAN'T DO MATH

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

im ready

e: wrong one

Phone has issued a correction as of 00:38 on Jan 22, 2021

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Yinlock posted:

also centrists love conflating themselves with the left, so when a leftist tells a liberal to gently caress off they go "wow circular firing squad way to hate your own allies"

"as someone who intended to vote for bernie in the primary, "

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Stringent posted:

oh no.

no, no, no.

he's going to live to see how much worse he's made things.

everytime something bad has happened to biden he's used it as a prop for an even higher office

biden needs to be stopped, not made god emperor of the world

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Shipon posted:

anyone who puts their career and "nerd" in their twitter bio is a loving freak

:thunk:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Ardennes posted:

If you are in a vulnerable state it does, but otherwise you would want to go on the offensive.

I think everyone knows USPOL is a battlefield and will be as long as it exists. Either way, that is all I have to say.

calling a circlejerk a "battlefield" is a bit much imo

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
2016 was an inflection point for a lot of people

either you understood that the democratic party lost to donald trump and that the entire apparatus is filled with snake oil salesmen or you insisted that you haven't been huffing your own farts for the last forever

last week hilldawg was going on about how we need to investigate how russia did it

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
idk what to do at this point

there are people who will actively defend open air slave markets in libya because the other option is 3 seconds of introspection about the obama presidency

im looking at my toolbox and every option is "gently caress you", but that'll fall under breaching decorum or "posting about posters" or some other nonsense

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
one of the more recent anime bans was a 100k probe that got memory holed lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

genericnick posted:

Not even joking. The Dems are always worried about winning too hard.

fondly remembering back to 2016 when everyone was talking about 25+ years of unopposed democratic rule due to trump taking the republican party down with him with a splash of destiny demographics

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Yinlock posted:

yeah their biggest complaint was that the idea was largely promoted by an Outsider, which REALLY ruffled the feathers of careerists

schumer has caved on everything ever, bad news if his career depends on him suddenly growing a spine

it's interesting how the focus zeroed in on the comedian instead of the football player who was the actual progenitor

i don't know how much of it was people trying to settle old scores vs a strategic decision to avoid stepping on like the CTE landmine (or even an admission that kaepernick succeeded)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

How are u posted:

lol yes y'all are very serious its crystal clear

the slavery defender is here everyone