Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
D5 - a Latvian who joined up in '41 to avoid something at home, only to find himself stuck in a big old war when the Germans showed up a few months later. Managed to scrape through so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
B for Janosh!

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

A vote for B2. To me Arto seems he's smart enough to (try to) avoid being in frontal charges or found loitering near the political officers, and it makes sense his guerrilla experience should feed into on-the-fly adaptation as a main tactic.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

C - fellow "unreliables" have to stick together, after all.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

A! You have a bayonet, and you know what to do with it.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

A - no call to take cover yet and being of “suspect status” leads me to think we’ll be very badly scrutinised if perceived to be cowards. Might as well get the DP team working!

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

B - retreat and Otsason has more ammunition to screw us over with the commissars. Hold our ground and we can argue being pinned down, have wounded men to protect etc. Without accusations of giving up being so easy to “prove”.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

B - bugger the ideology, but having less people with hands on pistols ready to shoot you nearby is always a good thing.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

A - Never know when a membership might come in handy, particularity with the political officers.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

C - from the stores, to be clear. Stealing a biscuit from your fellow man is not the proper way, but getting ahead of supply and getting one stores will hand you later a little early? Fair game.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

B - befriending (ok, maybe a strong word) Chapayev now may pay off later if we need to carry out future heists liberation of tools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

By popular demand posted:

Be All that we can be, we got plenty against us in this miserable army already so it's time to put a show on.

Agreed, and another vote for A.