Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Hot take: the olympics are bad and should be boycotted regardless of location

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

oh man the pretzel crust with the cheese sauce as a base is back at little caesars

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

I wonder what’s happening in merry ‘ol England rn. Still Bonging for Brexit, I bet.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

a.lo posted:

oh man the pretzel crust with the cheese sauce as a base is back at little caesars

this is where we find common ground you loving scumbag

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

TPMRU!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

a.lo posted:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bouillon Rube posted:

Hot take: the olympics are bad and should be boycotted regardless of location

yeah they are extremely bad

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

radical meme posted:

Isn’t 5 Guys going out of business, if it hasn’t already.

I actually know a couple of the five guys... They live in the burbs of DC. They don't know wtf they're doing tbh

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This track reminds me of the synths in the lovely house and breakbeat music I used to enjoy. Minimalism at it's finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhOFFnKW2j0

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

radical meme posted:

Isn’t 5 Guys going out of business, if it hasn’t already.

it looks like they're just restructuring. not that it matters to me. if I'm in the mood for a cheap burg I just go to burgermaster

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the only point of the olympics is to get hot young people together to gently caress in the olympic village and that should be the only part thats televized

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

US Olympic athletes are going to love that plan - where an obese man tells them to wait 4 more years because reasons. Olympic athletes are notorious for giving a poo poo about how random politicians feel.

Jimmy Carter’s boycott of the summer games in Russia was traumatic for athletes. The Games and the World Cup have become political footballs. We could end the politics by choosing permanent locations for the Games and Cup and requiring all participating countries to fund the sites.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Harton posted:

this is where we find common ground you loving scumbag

no I don't.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

cumshitter posted:

the only point of the olympics is to get hot young people together to gently caress in the olympic village and that should be the only part thats televized

Hmmmm

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

they are starting to get along

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Harton posted:

they are starting to get along

Cats eating near each other (typically on the opposite sides of a door) is the best way to bring them together imo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

It may just be the nostalgia talking, but the dream/memory scene between Arwen and Aragorn in the Two Towers is a 1000% times more hot and more intimate than a hundred other movie sex scenes that have come after it. The soft lighting? Arwen’s see-through purple dress? Aragorn sitting with his knee bent like that while Arwen leans over him to kiss him? The fact they’re laying about and kissing in the open air in Rivendell?? The way the scene emphasizes that they are a loving and very physical couple? The way Aragorn is so totally at ease? The way Aragorn is barefoot? Aragorn’s clothes? The way Arwen just drapes herself over his body?? The “then it is a good dream”?? Arwen telling Aragorn to sleep? The way Aragorn trails his fingers down the evenstar?

what the gently caress

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JosieCanseco/status/1365828483012653056

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

2DCAT posted:

Cats eating near each other (typically on the opposite sides of a door) is the best way to bring them together imo

Geo(the tort) is an angry little girl. She’s old and HATED beans when we first brought him home.

She sprayed on my head while I was sleeping.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they got one for holding your cup in the car?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

But I’ve always annoyed her to death with love until she accepted it and started loving me back. Beans is like a cat version of me and annoys her to no end.......BUT SHES COMING AROUND!!!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

2DCAT posted:

I feel like you are a cat so your advice is like gold.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

A Gin Palace posted:

i saw one of those goddamn marvel movies and it subbed in this stupid supervillain "hydra" people instead of having the nazis and they had these dumb hollywood laser tanks instead of world war 2 stuff and it was the dumbest thing i'd ever seen. never watched another one.

lol those are the best ones

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
rtump?

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
four roses small batch motherfuckers

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

lol those are the best ones

i hope this is a bit bc good god that's bleak if not

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I watched the lotr trilogy for the first time last year and it's all so deeply forgettable that I dont even remember that scene

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Rubellavator posted:

I watched the lotr trilogy for the first time last year and it's all so deeply forgettable that I dont even remember that scene

this is because the movies omitted the best, most important, and most cspam character, whose name is thomas john btromvpadil

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i once read this giant drat essay that was just "tom bombadil: what's the deal, seriously"

i think it was some dude's thesis

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If you guys are looking for a burger place that's almost as good as Five Guys but a bit cheaper, you should check out Four Guys.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A FESTIVE SKELETON posted:

four roses small batch motherfuckers

solid buy

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

You know, this thread is so full of awesome people I forget how depraved the rest of these forums can be.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

That DICK! posted:

If you guys are looking for a burger place that's almost as good as Five Guys but a bit cheaper, you should check out Four Guys.

8 dollars for a burger???????
no thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ughhh. I feelll awfullll. Why did I get lunch at Two Guys????

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Foo Diddley posted:

i once read this giant drat essay that was just "tom bombadil: what's the deal, seriously"

i think it was some dude's thesis

tolkein some pipeweed

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

That DICK! posted:

how are the fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

That DICK! posted:

6 min abs?