Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Where were you when Trump stopped presidenting?
I was taking a big poop in the basement bathroom at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

ah gently caress I got a whiff of this photo and it put me off my lunch

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

cnn reporting trumps twitter will be reinstated

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

bindle

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1352389576598331394

lol, 9/11, sandy hook and parkland truther. Just expel the idiot already.

This poo poo just baffles me from a professional and workplace standpoint. If I spent a lot of my time around my colleagues and coworkers shouting that so many of the things we're working for are hoaxes, I'd get fired and have all my professional society memberships revoked in short order. Even after I got fired for running my mouth like that, all the rest of my potential employers would quietly, without having to talk to each other, nope out on me permanently and my career would be over.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Glumwheels posted:

She owns a construction company with her dumbass husband in northern Georgia. I’m sure she’s surrounded by many people who think just like her.

Well yeah, I guess I was thinking if being a political figure was my main job and not a side hustle.

I mean if I was keeping the job I'm doing now and did that kind of politics as a side hustle, I'd still get fuckin booted instantly.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

UFOTacoMan posted:

the kid who does karate is named “Karate Kid”

at what point in the move does someone say "karate kid?"

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

ok this is legit hilarious

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

firing the official ushers right before the bidens show up is a stealing all the toilet paper spindles level funny prank

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

PyPy posted:

here’s some pics from my phone. the only tree pics are when I’m taking pictures of animals in the tree

it’s some kind of cypress.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

PyPy posted:

bald cypress green nuts is what my google research has me thinking. it looks just like this

yeah, but you spelled it wrong it’s “balled cypress”

it’s got balls

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

also what the cripes is going on in this thread, what is wrong with all of you

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

is there a Cruz thread? can this be the Cruz thread, because man has he been producing some top tier content lately

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Alec Eiffel posted:

look at that million dollar smile!

more like million dollars in debt smile, am I right, up top

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1353194226679480320

almost accidentally leftist

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Vox Nihili posted:

Critics are the landlords of art

huge if true

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

emfive posted:

music child used to do this thing where he'd plug his phone into the car stereo and play stuff without telling me what it was, and one day he did a Carole King album. I didn't say anything for like 10 minutes and then he explained in great detail the ways in which Carole King was a fantastic pop music composer. I am so much dumber than my kids, it's weird.

e: not weird, I'm just dumb

that's a good kid and you're a good parent for being a willing audience for that

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I;m thinking about thos beans

Rosaritas

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

free a.lo, we're all just trying to get by in these times

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353583379569061888

:thunkher:

:hmmyes:

:colbert:

:smugbert:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I watched Maddow while on the treadmill and Schumer said he wants biden to declare climate change an emergency.

this is the lib version of shooting a nuke into a hurricane but possibly even less effective

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

just in awe of what a ghoul kellyanne conway is

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I'm generally not in favor of making fun of someone's appearance as an attack on their character, but kellyanne conway is one of those people whose outward appearance really seems to reflect what's inside. there's this hateful woman in my town who protests a few times a week at planned parenthood with a loudspeaker and it's the same thing, just this terrible grimacing hateful looking face through which terrible hateful things come.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

kellyanne conway will not be charged

trunp will not be convicted

sorry

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Hatebag posted:

They stick a probe in the butt and a catheter in the peen and then blast the prostate with electricity :science:

"'goose bumps' on the things and buttocks"

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

BeefThief posted:

i liked when trump had the navajo code talkers at the white house and started dunking on liz warren and saying "some people call her...Pocahontas..." while these 90 year old dudes just sank

I mean just watch the first 30 seconds of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAP9vWl0mAk

isn't that a portrait of andrew jackson right behind them too?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

An Apple A Gay posted:

15 minutes to sesh before phish stream starts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJB81aiJLJE

oh poo poo thanks for this fam

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

hey real quick guys, when is the day crew/nite crew shift change?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

new kind of cat posted:

tump thread, please suggest to me a cool album to listen to. i want a full album experience, not song suggestions. thanks homes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu-wJ8c6KXY

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

emfive posted:

in some ways I respect, in a guilty way, that Whole Foods makes a poo poo-ton of money selling literal garbage to people for big piles of money. I mean, there are the tomatoes and lettuce, which is fine, and the house-made sausages are actually first-rate, but all the supplement poo poo and snack food is total garbage.

I will say that at the food zones the in-house pizza is actually really good too. But people go there to buy "realignment creams" and insane poo poo like that, it's terrible. The HQ store in Austin is filled with yogurt-stuffed weirdos in semi-comas and is really irritating if it's at all crowded.

yeah man but that bulk nuts and dried fruit section at whole foods is p good if you're in need and there's not a sprouts in the neighborhood

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

the milk machine posted:

what is this from. i must watch it. i need to have it on an air-gapped backup.

modern family

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

...! posted:

Donald Trump slammed the Philadelphia Eagles' visit to the White House on Tuesday, saying the team disagreed with him when he disinvited the Super Bowl champions in June over their stance against the national anthem.

“We have fantastic fans,” Trump said. “I know all the people in the Eagles organization, and they agree with me. The Eagles wanted to send a smaller delegation, but the 1,000 fans planning to attend the event deserve better.”

trump probably couldn’t even name an eagles song other than hotel California

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

pre-op bebop posted:

I'm not sure why the Q Rep (Greene), wheelchair nazi (Cawthorn), and gun nut insurrectionist (Boebert) still have their seats in Congress. There is more than enough reason for them to be expelled.

lol america

sir this is the trumo thread, would you like some lol with your nothing matters

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

BAE OF PIGS posted:

busted out my bass guitar for the first time in forever and felt like playing a song i really used to enjoy playing. can't remember exactly how to play it so i wanted to find the tabs to give myself a quick refresher. can't remember the name of the song. Thought it was by a certain band, but going through like all of their songs I can't find it. it's gonna bug the poo poo out of me.

p. sure it was "my name is mmmmud" by jerry and the racecar drivers

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Rah! posted:

piss rear end

yes, that's what boebert's novelty restaurant patrons have

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

https://twitter.com/stoopsmith206/status/1355259301766422530

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

does anybody have a link to that video from the view, the thumbnail to which gets posted here

the one where megan mccain looks pissy and everyone else is laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Hatebag posted:

No i am putting it in my mouth with rum

I see you are a man of beans

I also have many beans in my kitchen