Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Twamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Tim Apple. Brian Georgia. Vice Pence.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Trump 1384

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I think it would be cool if trump released the dirt on Lindsey Graham and all the other people he assuredly has dirt on out of spite

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

lmao the ayatollah posted a pic of trump golfing that was taken by drone with a caption swearing revenge. even if he doesn't get drone striked making him live in fear forever is pretty funny

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

A real schlapp in the face

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

LegoMan posted:

So as a guy who only vaguely understands the options market, would put options not be a bad idea seeing as the stock is artificially inflated like a lot and is going to drop like a rock

the problem is timing--it's easy to say the market is overvalued and that's been true on a fundamental level every day for the last 4 years. if the market "continues to be irrational" when your option expires then your premium vanished, it doesn't matter how "correct" you are.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

im sorry maybe this makes me a trump derangement syndrome lib or whatever but it's just loving crazy to think that when stuff happened in 2017 Donald J Trump was the president of the united states. it was one thing to have lived it but now it's history! 2015 was a completely different time and place.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

whatever happened to Rudy's drunk lady in congress who said she could go to jail for lying about this stuff

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

normal people are looking at the 640 million number in horror and dems are looking at it like "our turn"

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Dooby scoo

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I made a stromb, it was dece but slightly too fat so the dough right one spot was a lil chewy. im ashamed to admit this. spinach, ricotta, mozz, ham, turkey pep, regular pep, parm.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

What are you playing Plibkey

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Drunkboxer posted:

stews go in crock pots not pressure cookers. also pressure cooked food always seemed worse than literally any other method growing up but my mom was a bad cook so maybe she just did it wrong. instapots can suck it if they’re just crockpot pressure cooker combos with more plastic parts

This is the second time I've heard this today and it's not even 9 am. It's not true. Crock pot? Yeah, crock of poo poo.
https://www.seriouseats.com/2016/10/why-pressure-cookers-are-better-than-slow-cookers.html

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

there's a thread in GBS where they poo poo talk electric smokers. i thought it was dumb til I realized I have the same irrational disdain for slow cookers.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

it's true, silver side up is a good album

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i have an arizer extreme q and I kinda hate it, the bong is much easier. I wanna run downstairs and hit a bowl real quick sometimes and you just can't do that with the arizer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Yeah I ended up buying a little Starry vape pen that I end up hitting while I'm at home if I don't wanna hit the bong. my extreme q is a 2015 or 16 model but they don't appear to have changed dramatically