Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Trump sent a mob to kill Mike Pence just so he could try to stay in a job he hates and Pence kissed his rear end through the last loving minute of his term

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

lmao guess no more Q drops

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

the very last thing Trump did was issue a pardon for Judge Jeannine's tax cheat husband

on brand until the end

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

when is the MyPillow guy leading the army to LOCK HIM UP

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

military actions are fluid, grab some popcorn and stand by (forever)

that is right, the military is very well known for its "let's just chill, see what happens and react however" attitude

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/trisha-yearwood/garths-breakfast-bowl-recipe-2109796

GARTH BROOKS BREAKFAST BOWL

2 tablespoons butter

8 large eggs

One 16-ounce bag frozen hash browns, such as Tater Tots, thawed

1 pound pork sausage

1 pound bacon

One 9-ounce package cheese and roasted garlic tortellini

10 ounces sharp Cheddar, grated (about 2 1/2 cups)

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

You think winter breakfast in Pittsburgh is bad, what about winter breakfast in west virginia

Tudor's Biscuit World exists

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1351998978561372166?s=20

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1352000650666762244?s=20

chud chaos

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

that lady is banned Parler poster TrmporpLover58

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

God drat it, I just realized that if that Georgia Uber chud, MGT or whatever, sits on a committee where a transgender person is a witness, she will deadname that person over and over again.

I think that anyone who refused to certify the elections should not be allowed on any committees at all. gently caress them.

Even the lovely house GOP thinks Marjorie Taylor Greene is loving insane and she is gonna get Steve King'd out of any committees or influence pretty much immediately

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

lmao like a fuckin bored housecat, just pushing stuff around

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1352357227433177090?s=20

hahaha awesome

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

the best thing is that for like three months before he debuted they had these little 15-second video packages with his music and text that said VAL VENIS IS COMING

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Chinatown posted:

lmao had to get one more YOUR FIRED in before walking out the door

king poo poo

we will never see this level of pettiness on the world stage again, it's glorious

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

when the Tea Party poo poo started going I wanted to start a PAC called American Values Party and see how much I could grift and how batshit I could get before someone finally called me out

i'm kinda glad i didn't because I'd be head of the RNC by now

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I was just reminded that KellyAnn's "alternative facts" bullshit line was on like day 2 or 3 of Trumps term because everyone was busting their balls about Spicey screaming lies about crowd sizes

and everything got exponentially dumber after this

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

the conspirators in the House are probably Boebert and a couple shitheads from AZ like Gosar and Andy Biggs

MTG probably didn't know enough to be in on the planning but she absolutely would've signaled the mob if she could have

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

Lol this is all gonna get so hosed

Like, flipping GA was exclusively a vanity play,c he still would have lost the election

stealing GA for Trump would have set off a whole bunch of ugly stuff in AZ and MI at least

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Here's my cat Oscar the day I adopted him from the shelter in 2015

he spends at least half of every day sleeping on top of the couch because I'm working from home in the living room

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Virgil Vox posted:

got my first dose of that VACCINE today

Nice

I'm supposed to get my second shot on 2/4 and haven't heard anything yet about setting it up besides "watch your phone and e-mail", so here's hoping!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/facethenation/status/1353332977560735744?s=21

maybe she should have said something about this last year

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Agrajag posted:

he kinda made it impossible for him or his family to ever set foot back in nyc

Jared and Ivanka are gonna try to back to NYC and I can't wait to watch that

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

the more delusional chuds and Q-heads are now getting into SovCit legal theory that the 14th Amendment created a new illegitimate "corporate" government and any laws after that don't count so therefore there will be a real inauguration for Trump on March 4

so that's why there have to be troops sleeping in parking garages for another two months

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JrlKcoD1Qw

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1353468426354909187?s=20

lmfao

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Jon Irenicus posted:

thinking about getting another cat but I've never gone through the process of adopting one. cats just showed up in my life out of the woods. how does this process work???

Go into cat room, look for the cat that immediately reacts to seeing you, adopt cat, have new friend

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Three masks numbered 1, 2, and 4

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

yeah the AZ state GOP is completely off the rails, the chemtrails lady who was too crazy to lead them 8 years ago is now no longer crazy enough to lead them

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1353920082137804803?s=20

lol eat poo poo

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The anti-mattering field is really gone for all of them now, huh

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

new kind of cat posted:

those half interval pitch shifts from the minor to the major fuckibg crack me up

ran across a cover of Unforgiven in E major once and fuckibg hell it improved the poo poo out of the song. somehow, sounded even more melancholy in major

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6KmiIq2-m8

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

VideoKid posted:

yea it’s peak trump:

lol Abe looks like he's so sick of this poo poo

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

oh yeah remember when at a G20 (I think) dinner they sat Trump next to Abe's wife who pretended she didn't speak English so Trump went off and huddled with Putin for two hours and nobody knows what they talked about

good times

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status/1354161064229953536?s=20

fuckin FRAZZLEDRIP is back, baby

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

WallStreetBets is talking about pumping AMC (yes, the movie theaters) and it closed at $4.96 (+12.22% on the day) and is at $8.23 after-hours

this is so dumb and hilarious

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

i don't have enough in my eTrade account to mess around with day-trading or playing this bullshit

it's really fuckin funny though

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The only thing funnier than "I made 12000% profit from Gamestop stock and destroyed a hedge fund" posts will be the people who rode the wave too long and lost everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1338135963738853377?s=20

the prophet our times demanded