Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Inspector Hound posted:

I'm staying cynical until

Universal healthcare

Student debt relief

Legal cannabis with release and expungement

These things don't seem controversial, and I was repeatedly assured that Biden and Harris were tooooootally all about those things, so I don't feel rude continuing to insist on them

This plus recurring payments to keep people from losing their homes or starving.

But none of it will happen because Dems are a waste.

Joeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loucks
May 21, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i don't understand why these guys insist on putting a pride flag on the drone. like, a drone striking children isn't bad enough? it's gotta be a gay drone

:lol:

This is one hell of a post.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Still loling that BrutalistMcDonald’s, a mod of this subforum, actually posted “but why drone gay?” Clearly this is a very intelligent poster who “gets” C-SPAM and should be trusted with buttons.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I wish someone would primary Coons

That’s a really good idea. Sounds like a fun goon project that will certainly be successful.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Someone’s always ready to speak authoritatively about how awesome the lovely gun they bought, shot, and stuffed into a closet really is.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Glocks are the preferred firearms of serial killers and child molesters

Nah, child monsters prefer baby brownings.

E: happy with that typo it’s staying.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

That cannabis news is even funnier in light of Schumer pushing for some form of cannabis legalization and all the conservadems going “LOL gently caress no” but the media treating it like it’s not a complete nonstarter.

Legal weed federally in 2040 maybe. Pardons for weed crimes? Never. Get back to firefighting, whiners!

Here’s a NY Post link. Want something better go find it yourself I’m lazy.

Loucks has issued a correction as of 15:33 on Mar 19, 2021

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Yeah there is zero chance of that ever happening, but it’s funny to imagine a world where the their competent sociopathic killer brutally owns our incompetent sociopathic killer on live TV.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Fitzy Fitz posted:

It's funny watching Schumer suddenly push all these good policies only to be ignored by all of his colleagues.

Weird coincidence how they only pretend to care when it’s impossible. What bad luck. If only we vote for democrats for another fifty years maybe good things will become possible.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Bideo James posted:

Biden is far more of a bad person than Putin ever will be.

wat

Loucks
May 21, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

joe biden press conference, he's up there rambling about whatever when suddenly one of his ears just falls off.

No one would be surprised. The mice have had this technology since 1986.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x59fjQcMYa4

Loucks
May 21, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

the Biden tumble on the stairs

Pretty sure this never happened. It was photoshop. Or swamp gas.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

I doubt you could get 8 year olds to play monopoly and understand what's going on.

My nine year old murders us at monopoly. It’s not a complex game.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Remember when idiots were insisting that Joe would legalize weed federally despite him and Kamala spending decades committed to weaponizing drug prohibition to destroy lives?

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I mentioned how much Sinema sucks and was told irl that I was being sexist bc I was holding women to a different standard and why wasn’t I mad at the republicans for voting against it. :rolleye:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

LOL

Inspector Hound posted:

Wouldn't an eagle, being a large apex predator, theoretically be better and more efficient at doing segregation than a much smaller scavenger like a crow, however intelligent

e like he should have said "it's gonna make Jim Crow look like Jim Parakeet" or something

Mushbrained grandpa says some gibberish that doesn’t make sense.

In a stunning twist, he also has his finger on the “Nuke ‘em All!” button.

:d2a:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

smarxist posted:

everyone on twitter is excited about Jill Biden's gams and the right is probably gonna scream

https://twitter.com/cwebbonline/status/1378837676569153540

I read some of the replies.

Now I hate everything. Launch ‘em, Joe.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’ve drunk my share of cheap whiskey and Crow is just fine for sippin.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It’s all dumb do nothing poo poo.

“Ghost guns” is scare-branding homemade guns which aren’t all that common and also don’t matter given the hundreds of millions of normal guns floating around the us.
Braces are just a workaround for the dumb law that makes rifles illegal if the barrel is anything less than 16” as if that matters.
Red flag laws are just a way to let the cops steal your poo poo and then keep it until the court decides to force them to return it, if ever.
The last is just nonsense.

Yet again democrats attempt pointless action that doesn’t solve any problem but inconveniences their culture war enemies and ensures a midterm slaughter.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Reality Protester posted:

what the gently caress is a ghost gun

A homemade gun. You can buy a chunk of metal that is most of the way to being an AR-15 receiver with no background check, use a drill press to remove the excess metal (this part is nontrivial), then assemble a rifle from non-regulated parts. It’s a huge hassle and not very common, but it’s the new lib gun boogeyman.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Never mind that you can get a gun without a background check by buying it from some random dude in a parking lot.

Or if you want to save money just kick in your boomer neighbor’s door when he’s out and take your pick from the pile of guns he keeps in his closet for “home defense.”

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Joeb is only concerned about guns that affect ghosts because he is on the verge of becoming one.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

if unlicensed amateur ghost hunters had access to ghost guns they'd be recklessly crossing the streams and causing massive interdimensional explosions

“Joe, when someone asks you if you’re a president, you say ‘Yes!’”

Loucks
May 21, 2007

“Community violence intervention” just means giving cops more money to do violence to communities.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1384243762289811457
As with every Democrat promise, the better days will be means tested.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Who is the shameful anticumjar mod? reveal yourself.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Soylent Majority posted:

banning menthols is good, actually

Nah, you’re just dumb.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

Nah, that person is right. Menthol cigarettes are entirely unnecessary.

Cigarettes in general are terrible and unnecessary. Banning menthols just punishes the people who like them without actually preventing people from dying of cancer. If they did something sane like banning all tobacco advertising that could actually have an impact. This is just do nothing nonsense they can trumpet about saving children or whatever like when they banned other flavored cigarettes.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Can’t believe I responded to a fame Douglas post. Embarrassing.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

FD is notoriously smoothbrained so their posts here are entirely in character.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Just delete your FB account imo.

It’s worse than worthless.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

That bike looks like a Trek FX-1 in a previous year’s paint. So there’s your $600 after dumbass accessories and a helmet.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol imagine trump on one of those recumbent bikes

How do we get him on a pennyfarthing? I want to see him try to dismount.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

pardon me for not wanting to look at a picture of curdled jizz covered in cum

Wow I’m embarrassed for you here

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

Why don't you post on patriot.win?

Because they, like almost everyone else here, are not a chud, whereas you are a Joe-voting liberal who belongs with the other brain-damaged libs in the bad forum. You make exactly the same arguments they do as if that video is fake because the poster sucks.

hth

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Not really. I don’t think anyone cares much, it just makes fd look like a dumbass yet again.

It’s also a nice break to make fun of a Joe Biden supporter instead of making fun of the dementia-addled old rapist himself

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m just mad Joe Biden won’t smell my hair. :mad:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Whomst among us?

Loucks
May 21, 2007

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loucks
May 21, 2007

:lol: the uppers blew out his eye again.