Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Ground floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Burden.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Jorp!

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Agean90 posted:

bidertd

it's just not the same :negative:

*Pats on the back*

Try Jjorp. It's.....enough.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

2022: Am I out of touch? No, it is democracy that is wrong.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

You guys are being too harsh on her. Afterall, she had the good grace to at least issue a video apology that owned up to Biden's faults.

Saved by the ad.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The Oldest Man posted:

It's a good thing we elected Biden or else we might have health officials who just want to open businesses at the behest of rich assholes even if it means we all die

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/1363132264541020160

Oh oops lol

I'd rather have the My Pillow guy in charge of the pandemic. At least he's not incentivized to kill me.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The rise and fall of Andrew Cuomo might be my favorite plotline in the newest season of Falling Empire.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

"How's it hanging, Jack? Whaddya mean illness? Like Polio? Well haven't they fixed that yet? Sounds serious! Get President Raprock on the phone, that's his problem.

...Haha, that's a good one, Fat. Vice President. I'm Vice President."

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The Simpsons intro where it appears that Joe is driving until the camera pans out and he is actually using the toy steering wheel and Kamalah is in the driver's seat.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

i think we have a president by committee with one faction being nyt/wapo/economist opinion columns, one faction as the foreign policy blob, business assholes represented by zients, and also obama is in the background and can overrule anything if he feels like it

:same:

But in my head the two factions are finance vs. Washington establishment

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

They all have trump brain, that's why Trump infuriates them so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I wanna know what's going through the minds of the soldiers in watching this happen.