Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Actually, close this thread and force yourself to post in the real eternal Biden thread, the Succ Zone, you loving cowards.

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

bnide

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

just doesnt feel the same

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

china should sanction hunter in response

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Plot twist: Jupiter Jazz is actually Taintrunners millionaire wife

:hai:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Philthy posted:

They have semis that drive from east coast to west coast completely automated right now. I mean, automation will remove 90% of the workforce over the next few decades. The correct response would be coming up with UBI to cover the population that will no longer be able to work because of robots. Automation will be what eventually destroys Capitalism because it demands efficiency like that, even to its own demise.

Cyberpunk had a questline where you go inside a malfunctioning car AI company. You can see a bunch of lore bits about people getting desperate because of they were firing everyone from the bottom and then slowly working themselves up till you see emails from like the managers saying "They cant fire management cant they?" and then even the CEO going "The AI did a hostile takeover of the company, welp!"

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

these cause me more pain than anything in the old trump thread

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Qanon pivoting into Biden being Q aligned is the logical conclusion of the mess

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

my god these fuckers are just one endless parade of tears

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Joe "we cant give more money to people or else they will destroy hedge funds"

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

drat if only his candidate made medicare for all, not just that are working, a campaign plank

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Gonna be back to obama levels soon

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://twitter.com/reset_by_peer/status/1365501133729509379?s=20

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Is neera going back to being terminally online and blame bernie or correctly assign blame at the Sinema and Manchin?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Gresh posted:

The F-22 seems to an extremely capable plane that everyone seems to love. If the US really wants thousands of stealth jets, why can't they just build more of those instead of endlessly sinking more money into the buggy as all hell dogshit F-35?

The f22 is mostly an air superiority fighter and the reason why america didnt focus on that was because 20 years of forever wars in the desert against irregular fighters didnt need that type of aircraft. Well guess what, chinas current gen jets are significantly cheaper to produce even at a lower scale than current generation US aircraft, we screwed up focusing on a multirole craft thats too expensive to mass produce despite it being the thing all the branches were depending on so we are defaulting to decades old jets. China now is mostly on par with the US tech because we cant afford to field the better stuff and the only reason why we still have the edge is because the inertia and outspending them like 100/1

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lol I'm getting bombarded with "Wow biden passed the $1400 check watch this is great for the middle class/watch this become a bedrock of progressiveness bidenism" bullshit from media outlets alerts on my phone and PC

they are gaslighting me

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

euphronius posted:

hello friends

lol the liberal media is trying to gaslight me

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

still in mourning for tmrup

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Trump - " I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE STAIRS DOG "

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

is that a threat

One can hope

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...1b42fe29dde9a34

Cant believe MBS would use Whataboutism against Biden

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Apparently, Biden got destroyed in the summit. No agreement on middle east NATO because many countries have economic ties with Iran. The only visual stuck of the summit is him fist bumping MBS and now they constantly crying about actually saying they confronted MBS on Kashogi makes them like whinny losers.

This is coming straight out of the latin american one, america is back baby

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Biden doesnt want to say hes not running in 2024 because it makes him look weak.

No, flailling around in summits with world leaders and failling horribly makes you look strong actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Still has not drawn a clock. What a loving waste of time