Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
its like raaiiiiiiiin on your deployment, day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
people dont give joe enough poo poo for the sheer amount of plastic surgery he's had done

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
it did genuinely irritate me when libs went after bernie for looking frumpy, as in, looking like how an actual old person looks, instead of a plastic flesh golem with rictus

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the only white house animal i loved was the mouse in the press room

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

Joe's face might be stretched tighter than a snare drum but it's still like 1/100th of the amount of work that Berlusconi's had done

he's 84

thats a ken doll

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

i feel like probating this just so more people on the site can see it

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
private security generally doesn't murder their own clients so im not really on board with saying they're the police for the rich or whatever. the police for the elite is the police.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
how many layers of resets is kamala on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

They chose Kamala, the person that ran out of money immediately in the primaries and was disliked by her own state, to be vp lol

connections within the party, imo. kamala is everything they aspire for.