Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
where is my loving MONEY joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

FAUXTON posted:

Jagoff rubbinit fappin

what's up, foul ol' ron?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Red Baron posted:

think I had a pair of thos jeans

a lot of my friends had those but they were way too big and floppy for me. regular pants are kinda big and floppy on me

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Reality Protester posted:

you'll get 1400$ and be forced to say he's the most progressive president in history (even if trump is the one who got you that 1400$)

well so far i've gotten zero and that's the same rating i'm giving joe bibem

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

CODChimera posted:

loving libs are going to get us all killed

quit complaining, at least it's not the republicans getting us killed

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ram dass in hell posted:

I like droog but im a brokebrain dumb dumb who thinks a clockwork orange is good actually

you could abbreviate it "dr."

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

you get probate for saying girl boss in dnd

why? is it like a femdom thing?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

They indicated its a dog whistle for misogyny.

uhhh okay. if i ever post in D&D and/or get the urge to use the term i'll keep that in mind

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

i read all that

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
$2000? what are you gonna do with $1400? do you know how expensive it would be to give every american $800? if you want $200 get a job

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

oh gee, the republicans are being spiteful obstructionist assholes, who could have seen this coming

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Relevant Tangent posted:

having grown up with one and then moving out East where everything is gas i vastly prefer electric

i've heard enough people with electric stoves wishing they had gas and enough people with gas stoves wishing they had electric that i've come to the conclusion that the only good stove must be the kind you burn wood in

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

TMMadman posted:

Oh my god, wood burning stoves are absolutely amazing for heating places up, but I'm not sure how good they are for cooking.

My dad likes to tell a story about how him and a few of his college buddies would go to his best friends cottage on a little lake in Michigan during the winter and one time they brought this guy who complained they would never get warm when he saw the stove, but a couple hours later the stove was basically glowing red and all the guys were stripped down to their underwear sweating and happily drinking beer and playing cards.

sounds comfy and just a bit gay. maybe i ought to get me a cottage

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Are the kids still in cages and also where's my money

i regret to inform you that both the kids and your money are gonna stay right where they are

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

AloePieceOfShit posted:

Not even a week in and already agitating for regime change.

https://twitter.com/inteldoge/status/1353063342869385223?s=21

meanwhile our cops don't even get criticized for shooting journalists in the face with rubber bullets and blinding them

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Pooky posted:

Don't like having dinners consisting of instant ramen and an expired multi-vitamin? Just sell some stock. That's why it's there.

didn't someone come up with vitamin ramen, or was that just a dream i had

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

BeefThief posted:

jerking off into the jar was a little bit funny the first time but now it's just gross and i hope it goes away so i can read this thread and be disgusted by more practical things

i'm just imagining opening the jar on day 14 or so and the smell immediately makes you fill the rest of the jar with puke

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Aceofblue posted:

I'm desensitized to the cum jar. Like I look at that, and all it elicits is a mild "huh that's gross" if anything at all. Am.. am I too broken?

better get help before you end up starting your own jar

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
decorum and decency

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Aceofblue posted:

I don't have the equipment for that myself, but I guess I could coerce someone into pump and dumping into my own cum jar...

get enough help and you could fill it up in a day or two, make twitter guy look completely inadequate

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Nichael posted:

Please smother me.

nah. if we all have to live in this dumbass world then so do you

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

i sorta feel weird about the idea of a trans person joining the army to fund their transition ecause theres an inherit assumption that killing for uncle cumbrains is preferable to survival sex and prostitution.

wont die on any hills about it though, but gently caress every rear end in a top hat who holds a gun for this devil cracker cum man country

not every military job is killing people. they need folks to do paperwork and stuff too

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Gods_Butthole posted:

It's still ultimately allowing the roving death machine to function.

true, but poo poo, i allow the roving death machine to function just by paying taxes. it all depends on how removed you have to be from the actual killing before you can tell yourself you're not responsible

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

i ain't clickin' on that

also i'ma go bleach my eyes now

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

well maybe if you'd give me my loving MONEY i could spend something

also i'd buy poo poo from china 'cuz gently caress you

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
just give me my loving money. what is hard or complicated about this

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

every goddamn day i hate this fucker more. i guess it's just way too much to ask to have someone lead the nation who lives in the same loving reality as the rest of us

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

I'm not going to jack off until I get my 2k
Who's with me?

gently caress you, do i look like a fuckin' priest to you, never jackin' off again

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

oh good, i was worried about all that stuff. good thing joe took care of it all

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
if i receive a cheque (or a check, even) for even $1 i will likely drop dead from astonishment

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
yeah i really feel like photo ops with babies are what i want from a president, instead of my loving MONEY

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Not a Children posted:

lmao the democrats hosed up so hard by not only haggling with the $ amount but not pushing it through immediately

This will follow them for the rest of this cycle

lmao we're gonna be looking back at our $1400 $600 $200 checks non-refundable tax credits as the time in biden's presidency when the dems were at their most decisive and effective

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Dixon Chisholm posted:

The cum jar is sexist as hell.

We need a squirt jar too. In honor of our first female VP.

look if you didn't fill enough jars with piss during the trup presidency then i don't know what to tell you

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

twoday posted:

can a veep even introduce legislation

read the date on it

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Hello and good evening fellow biden supporters

i support and love joe biden

i hear he's some kind of superpowered turbo communist, and i'm down with that

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Shear Modulus posted:

how do i get the good vaccine

be wealthy

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Agrajag posted:

2k to 1.4k to 1k to ???

i wonder how small that check is going to get at the end of all this

no one's getting a check

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Yes let's seriously contemplate a bullshit counterproposal offered in bad faith by literal fascist insurrectionists a few weeks after they tried to murder Congress and overthrow the government

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Thoguh posted:

Has Biden talked about the Post Office at all or is he just hoping no one notices if he lets them stay poo poo?

it's on his list right after getting those kids out of our concentration camps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

god drat, how is it that this guy's tweets piss me off more than trump's