Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

BIDET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

miniscule12 posted:

finally, a competent fascist.

do it mods

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

cumshitter posted:

i have a feeling this is going to be an annoying 4 years in c-spam where our less cognizant leftists work through their anger issues over republicans taking them more seriously than the dems. like that old joke about a rabbi who reads the nazi newspapers because why wouldn't they? they flatter them by saying jews run the world

impressive failure of understanding while calling others 'less cognizant'

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

As Biden first addressed the nation as president-elect, my 88-year-old senile grandfather Klaus turned to me and said, “He looks like me, son.”

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

the biggest difference between Biden and Trump is that Trump actually won his primary democratically while Biden was coronated by his party

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

there's a dang cryptkeeper in the white house!!

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

also that old shithead joe biden is there harshing the buzz

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

joe biden remembers a time when those people kept to their place

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

GoLambo posted:

Can someone run down all these things that bidens already done that are better? Because I've looked and I dont see anything real

joe biden finished in the top half of the bottom half of his law school class!

oh wait

AP posted:

WASHINGTON (AP) _ Sen. Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom.

In a videotape aired by the public service cable network C-SPAN several months ago, the Delaware Democrat was asked at a campaign stop in Claremont, N.H., on April 3 about what law school he attended and how well he did.

On the videotape, a clearly angered Biden told the questioner: "I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do."

″The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class,″ he went on.

But last week Biden released his law school records showing he had graduated 76th in a law school class of 85. The law school transcript also showed he made little progress in class standing through the three-year course, ranking 80 out of 100 in the first semester of the first year, and 79th out of 87 the second semester of his second year.

Biden has been deviled about questions in the last 10 days about his law school career and his use of others’ words in his speeches without credit. He revealed last week that he committed plagiarism in law school and took a course over to make up for the error.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Heartache is powerful, but democracy is *subtle*. Incrementally, you begin to notice a change in the weather. When it snows, the flakes are softer when they stick to your worry-worn forehead. When it rains, the rain is warmer. Democracy is coming to the United States. The ideals of Liberal humanism are reinstating themselves. How can they not? These are the ideals of the Democrat Party and the Founding Fathers. Those guys are red white and blue. And they're not only good -- they're also powerful. What will it be like, once their nuanced plans have been realized?

The United States will be exactly as it is now. Liberals don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded. Centrism isn't change -- not even incremental change. It is *control*. Over yourself and the world. Exercise it. Look up at the sky, at the dark shapes of police helicopters hanging there. Ask yourself: is there something sinister in liberalism? And then answer: no. God is in his heaven. Everything is normal on Earth.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

bring back jupiter jizz to get this thread back on track

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

policy preferences aside the committed hardcore liberals are more personally grotesque and lovely human beings than most conservative chuds

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Stoop Kid posted:

What do you think about referring to Jill Biden as “Dr. Jill Biden”? I think it’s confusing to insist people call you “Dr.” if you aren’t actually a medical doctor. But what the gently caress do I know and my fiancee disagrees with me

Your fiance is an idiot, hope the sex is good at least

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Relevant Tangent posted:

you don't know chuds if you believe this

Relevant Tangent posted:

dr is a title and it infuriates pathetic people to be forced to call her doctor so i think it's funny

thank you for illustrating my point so succinctly you pathetic stupid little freak

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

paragon of narcissism

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

If you showed a normal person a selection of arfjason posts their only questions would be why a child is allowed to freely read and comment on these forums and why they aren't being given their meds

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

debating whether or not to prank call the PM of israel

do you really want mossad to start breaking into your house and rearranging your shoes?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

one of the core tenets of liberal ideology is that laws are not only real but also powerful and good and your friends

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

his name left up on the wall as a permanent reminder and warning to any poster who may dare to uncover evidence that may lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

look the president may have the authority to start a war that kills millions of people, but erasing a pittance of debt? no way, jose