Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Ghost of RBG posted:

Watching the dnd Biden voters contort themselves into pretzels trying to explain why Biden and the Dems floundering and lying is actually A GOOD THING has been entertaining at least.

Where are we on the pivot from "he's definitely a good guy just look at his website and listen to his speeches" to "you are delusional to expect those things they were just on a website and a few lines in speeches"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

nopants posted:

$200. Trump sent out $1,200 and $600 checks. biden only needs to send $200 to keep his promise

Biden has already exceeded his promises though

You forgot the $600 Bush 2008 stimulus so we really got $2200

He did his first hundred days before he even got into office wow what a leader

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Candidate Biden: I nearly murdered Cornpop with a chain

President Biden: I hope I can get permission to do stuff from these old men at the meeting

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

"it's time for bold action, someone do something already!" tweets the most powerful political leader in the world, sitting behind the full power of the executive order, with control of both legislative houses

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Corn Pop was a bad dude

He ran a bunch of bad boys

And he was asking for the check I promised him

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Judakel posted:

Arent the vaccines already free for everyone?

Moderna is projected to make $11 billion from vaccines this year

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I haven't checked in to this thread in a while so did we get checks or what

Ok well how is trump coping with his impeachment conviction

Ok well what about

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Nichael posted:

he has pretty tepid approval overall, considering how early it is in the presidency

Listen fat

Biden has super high approval and no "poll" or "public opinion" is gonna tell me different

Corn Pop was a bad dude and Joe is a bad president I mean good president

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

smarxist posted:

https://twitter.com/PHLBolshevik/status/1361895542599655427

List of things Biden isn't doing:
-15 dollars an hour minimum wage
-2000 dollar checks
-student loan debt relief

all we need now is a new facet of the forever war on terror to really put a cherry on this diarrhetic sundae

Just loving lmfao if you thought Biden was going to be good at all

If anyone hasn't been paying attention you can always 100% of the time count on democrats to negotiate themselves down before the bargaining ever starts

Like the opening move of the democrat art of the deal is to immediately give your opponent everything they want then negotiate from there

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Hey remember that time Trumg followed the disaster aid people in puerto rico and threw paper towels into the crowd and everyone laughed about it but then another disaster happened later and biden completely ignored it and the people didn't even get the paper towel but everyone suked his dick anyway

Man I remember that

Manager Hoyden has issued a correction as of 21:45 on Feb 18, 2021

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

The one thing I'm gonna get from a joe presidency is the term "listen fat"

Listen fat, I never would have had that if president biden hadn't come into our lives

Like it doesn't even matter that he lied about us getting money or that he ramped up child concentration camps as soon as he got in office

Listen fat it was all worth it

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Pretty bonkers that the last minimum wage bill was passed during the 104th congress with a republican house and senate but these days it doesn't even get a vote

Where is my money and also where is everyone else's money

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

It was going on since before the 90s

BTC was running this scam back when we were still figuring out how to string phone lines to rural areas

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

This is getting to the point where just saying out loud what the democrats are doing sounds like cheerleading for republicans

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

It's not like I'm gonna vote for a republican in any circumstances

But dang guys they were running the show and we got $1800 for more people and some nice unemployment bonus

Also my employer which is a state university got a ten million dollar bailout to keep its doors open

Now it's all "we can't do that how about a giant novelty check to the communications industry instead"

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

sexpig by night posted:

my dude I'm literally a queer who's life was made worse by multiple active trump policies but even I gotta be all 'I mean, I got a check under his stupid rear end at least' I genuinely have no idea what Biden's plan is at this point if he's letting the idiots like Manchin tinker with the crumbs.

That's what makes it so bananas frustrating

None of us with a conscience would for one party because they're very evil

It's kind of like the good arby's in town is really slipping in quality but what are you gonna do, go to the bad arby's?

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

My goodness I have never seen such misogyny

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Speaking of which man there are a lot of folx thinking the only reason anyone would criticize neera is because she's a woman

Which is bad but not like the only thing you know

Manager Hoyden has issued a correction as of 02:11 on Mar 3, 2021

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Well at least this will still work out for pell grant recipients who opened businesses in low income census tracts and operated them for at least three years

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the most important thing tho is that they lowered the upper limit and not the lower limit so i will still be getting a check

Probably but dang the democrats are still negotiating themselves down and haven't even really started with the senate republicans

Plus doesn't the bill have to go back to the house if they change it so anything we get will be even more delayed

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

All those NYC old people deserved to die choking for electing Cuomo.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Who are these people you can vote for who are gonna help you

Like who do these clownshoes think was gonna save us all

Who did they vote for at all levels of government and what specifically did they do to save them personally

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

How many syrian civilian drone killings is good to do

I'm kind of out of the loop and not really up on current lib ideas

Like what about the number of murders so far makes biden a good guy

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Terror Sweat posted:

Yeah no poo poo he's going to you freak, but people here are pretending trump was a fuckin dove and are providing appropriate apologia for all the dead under him

Its like saying josh Hawley is good because he's attacking Biden from the left. No he isn't good, he's attacking Biden in bad faith to implement ethnic nationalism
It's that dril tweet about how you have to hand it to ISIS

Man relax

Imagine getting this mad while saying but trump twenty times to the nut jar thread

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Sorry about not helping you with that living wage thing and sorry bout ur poverty and no healthcare and stuff

But this eleven figures of military aggression is p sweet so maybe that makes you feel better

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I haven't checked my bank account did we get checks yet

I don't know what future date counts as day one

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Epic High Five posted:

On what grounds was she excluded if shes scraping by?

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Maddow merch $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Wait a minute are they for real sneaking tax cuts into this too

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

For anyone wondering what the business loss limit rule is, you normally can't deduct more than half a million dollars from your personal taxes due to lost business.

Thank goodness we're still suspending that limit since people who normally deduct more than half a million dollars on their taxes are hurting too.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

We're passing landmark legislation ensuring gender equity in the concentration camp industry

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Shear Modulus posted:

that's true joe's only overseeing immigrants in concentration camps which is much less bad

nah new ones are being put in too

you'd have to go back with a time machine to see who was responsible for the ones we have now because that information is lost to history

No one knows

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Just give the center a gun

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Finally someone is brave enough to suggest the working poor should pay slightly less per month to have a $8k individual deductible insurance plan

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Just imagining Pelosi's grandkids coming to visit her

She opens the door, staring blankly and says, "Good morning. Sunday morning."

The kids say in unison, "OPEN BIDEN"

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

starting to feel like open biden is an extremely powerful black magick incantation and the more we say it the more power we imbue it with. you guys I think if we say open biden enough times we can summon the meteor.

o̷̗̾p̶͚̚e̵̠̅n̵̹͝ ̴̺̏ḅ̴̇i̵͖͌d̷͖͠e̸̜͗n̴͙̔

o̴̢̢̟̘̙͐̑͑̊p̵̧̨̻̄̈́ͅê̷̛͎̬̟̍̒̑̿ň̷̠̙̓͋̍̚ ̴̤͑̓̒̒̋͝b̸͈̙͕́͋̑̑̊́i̴̜͙̺̭̹̙̅̀͆̈́̿̅d̶͚̊ḙ̴̢̠͐͆n̶̨͕͇̳͖̪͌

ớ̴̧̨͉͎̺̹̞̜̖͔̺̞̹̥̝̞̤͂̏͐́̏̐̔̆̔̀̏̎̇͋p̷̤̌̓̒̓̅͆͂͊̒̍̑̏̕͝͠e̶͇̊͆̓̅̈́́̾̎̿̋͊́̚͝n̵̢̧̡̛͉͇̻̣̖̮͉̠̺͖̝̙̗̥̭̼͇͕̞͆̄́̂͘͠ͅͅ ̶̜̘̯̘̬̕͜͠b̴̡̛͕͖̯̖͓͈̟͚̘͍̯̙͚̗͑̐̈́͒̐́͐̀̆̐̂͗͋̿̾́̽̑̅̓̌͑̀̏̽̓͠ḯ̶̠̞̱̣̜̼̠͔̬̥͉̫̬̞̤͎͕̦͓͖̖͖̑̍͜d̷̠͈̰̰̪̖͓͔͎̜̗̪̳̦̻̦̜̠̬͙̣͉̞̲̝̆́̔̀̇̓̆̇̃̌͌̄̎͌̑̈́͂̌̈́̓̊͆̚͠͝͠͝͠ͅę̶͓̳͉̝͕͙̳̒͛͂̿̈͘̚̚͝ͅǹ̶͇̖͓̭̲̗͜

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I yelled open biden at my toilet seat but I guess I didn't believe enough because I just pissed all over the closed lid

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Look every politician makes up stories about themselves and probably like every professional public speaker does too

But we need an age cap on every elected position because when your brain starts to disintegrate you can't make up believable stories anymore so you have the speaker of the house's grandkids kids saying open biden all the time or the president fighting corn pop with a chain or people promising you two thousand dollars and the whole thing is pretty embarrassing

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Uh oh turns out these latest stimmies aren't protected from garnishment like the last two were

Hope you guys were current on your credit cards and gently caress you if not

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

"Ponders" doing some heavy loving lifting there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Alec Eiffel posted:

here’s what I know about the black panthers:

they’re the inspiration for marvel cinematic universe movie #17, Black Panther

The black panther comic character predates the actual black panther party and the whole thing was a weird coincidence

Also the black panthers were evidently some kind of breakfast club which served as an inspiration for the 1985 John Hughes movie "The Breakfast Club"