Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i got an idea for a probe image where it's something about being on vacation instead of in cyberprison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Stoner Sloth posted:

what about 'user is too high too poast in byob for x hours'?

although lol i fear that it might reinforce the false belief that yob is for stoners. my evidence is that it is a belief that kept me from posting here for a couple years lol

nut

could the probe av title be a gif of a sign that is kinda dangling and says "on vacation" and then the pic can just be a cat chilling like the ones in hp's pics

nut

Heather Papps posted:

/
e:they are janky but i like it? tryin' to match the og hammock kitty aesthetic

these r amazing imo the first reads best

nut

i wouldn't mind taking a crack at some thread tags if anybody has some ideas

nut

i saw people in qcs talking about it which is enough for me to also agree it should go

nut

Home Depot used to have buttons that said like “ask me, I’m new!” or maybe a poster in training av

nut

sk posted:

this is a pretty big ask but it would be super cool to have a dark mode for byob...i have a dark mode extension that does it but it's really ugly. maybe we can put a sun in the top right corner and it turns into a moon when you click it

i'm super down to try and put this together but i'd love to hear from people as to what a byob dark mode should look like!

imo everything black and default text in white hammock kitty asleep underneath the stars int he bg

nut

Glutes Are Great posted:

So in theory this should be possible as byob already is under a stylesheet and in FYAD it is possible to switch between stylesheets via a drop down menu, too. I do not know however, if this is some hard coded thing for fyad and implementing it for byob might then be a very big task, but I dunno, maybe it could work! A lot on these forums is some originally temporary hard coded mess, so this might also be the case here

i will pray to astral over this

nut

vanisher posted:

please dont actually do this though

do this please

nut

is "when you are here your family" an old subtitle cuz if it not it should b a new one

nut

Heather Papps posted:

could we make it so the front page redirects to byob?

nut

can we have a style sheet where byob looks like a beach

nut

i agree with getting rid of p much all the boring thread tags, they are detracting from the good ones

nut

lmao it is an amazing probe image thank u hp!!!

nut

nut

*in the cadence of ty Pennington on extreme home makeover at the end when the big bus blocks the redone house and they chant “move that bus” and then the bus will move and everyone cries* remove. those. tags!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

holy mola