Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

"i will never allow a paddy president" - donal trump, to golf buddy cliff, 1987

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

"you just watch, there's going to be some terrorist attack and trump will keep emergency control of office" - lots of idiots on this forum

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

"american anthem? let me tell you about america ban them" - joe biden to jeffy of YOSPOS

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

same, this thread hasn't delivered on its potential

I probably should have made this thread half an hour before the start of the inauguration like in the original, instead of half an hour before its end

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

yes op we were in cspam 2 weeks ago 4 years ago too

different thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3059951

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

during his speech kamala harris replaced biden's chair with a chair of snakes!! oh no joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Awomen Awomen Awomen!! Its the secret sign...