Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Julius CSAR posted:

This whole bit you’re doing sucks lol

I think it’s his day job tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

A little too opulent for my tastes, personally

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

What is your point, OP? Cause it sounds like you are defending a literal tyrant with some whataboutism. Two things can be bad at once and not everyone in America is personally responsible for America’s historical actions, so why are you on this high horse of “he who is without sins should cast the first stone”? Just shut the gently caress up and let people laugh at the despot’s moldy seaside villa

E. Also, Putin literally is attempting to kill and imprison his domestic political opponents. That’s another difference.

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jan 21, 2021

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

God drat you weren’t kidding. I had to turn this off halfway through because it was so vile yet stylized/effective

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Also the house is, like, comically gigantic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

eSports Chaebol posted:

as we all know

:thunk:

E. Also lol at the “they’re Russian nationalists, what are you upset about?!” hot take. If you need a clue, it’s the nationalism/xenophobia people don’t like, not the Russia part; CHUDs live in all nations

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 23, 2021