Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

an actual dog posted:

I haven't been reading the manga, do they even inch the charicter's ages forward? I feel like adding high school characters like they are would be a good first step towards doing that and I think that's how the season will end, but I could be wrong and they just keep things the same forever lol

I know it's normal for most TV to stay roughly the same throughout their seasons, but it is a little unnerving to me just how the same Non Non Biyori seasons are. Still love it though.

They moved up a grade last season iirc.

Also crossposting form the Winter thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012