Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
*puts finger to ear-piece* just getting a flash news bulletin update that says golems made out of unorthodox materials are all the rage in various alt timelines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

*puts finger to ear-piece* just getting a flash news bulletin update that says golems made out of unorthodox materials are all the rage in various alt timelines

watch out for the gun-golem, he has a long range attack!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

fractal golem or golem golem, made up of smaller golems

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

fractal golem or golem golem, made up of smaller golems

in my language we call them "voltron"

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

ty manifisto

snergle

A kind little mouse!
i was scrolling through netflix and found https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frankenstein_Chronicles so who ever said frankensteins you were right

Jaguars!

Clones of Hitler. They've broken out. Of containment. Get to the armoury now, people!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
evil wizards doing nefarious stuff

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
birds

Stoner Sloth

capitalism

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Thread says "next breakout"

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

:hmmyes:

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Thread says "next breakout"

dang good point

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It's fungi, OP.

Parasites. Spore-men. Bad trips. All of them.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
that goofy looking monster in creature from the black lagoon

Stoner Sloth

a sentient hall of mirrors... but really all it does is reveal that the real monster all along was Man

fake edit: Woman, Non-Binary and Others are still cool though

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
-The dark

-Thunderstorms

-People who pee on the toilet seat

-An elephant in the room

-An 800 pound gorilla

-An 800 pound gorilla and an elephant in the room trying to gently caress each other

-Me, posting

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The near-infinite digital ghosts of video game characters who died because I suck at platformers.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Faust

Khanstant
what if like egg shells of all the eggs you ever ate came to life and there was these sharp little broken eggs beating on your door wanting to know why you ate their oval

Khanstant
i mean yolk, not oval

Nosfereefer

maybe some kind of combination of the old monster mash. like frankenstein's monster spliced w/ a mummy or something.

Buttchocks

anthropomorphized mathematical concepts

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

d&d nerds infiltrating the upper echelon of media companies and trying really hard to make random weird monster manual stuff like Hipogriff into the latest thing but they just won't stick

the first piercer movie was indeed horrifying and had some great practical f/x. the sequel was obviously lower budget but was surprisingly well cast and had some genuine moments of horror and hilarity. the third one was, everyone agrees, ruined by zack snyder's ham handed direction. the core issue, however, is that there are only so many conceivable horror stories set in limestone caves where nobody wears a helmet or thinks to look up once their friends start dying.

I hear the next trend will be "fast piercers" but not having legs is gonna make that a challenge.

Stoner Sloth

Buttchocks posted:

anthropomorphized mathematical concepts

i feel chuck tingle might have already appropriated this idea rendering them less 'horror' and more 'erotica'

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

the first piercer movie was indeed horrifying and had some great practical f/x. the sequel was obviously lower budget but was surprisingly well cast and had some genuine moments of horror and hilarity. the third one was, everyone agrees, ruined by zack snyder's ham handed direction. the core issue, however, is that there are only so many conceivable horror stories set in limestone caves where nobody wears a helmet or thinks to look up once their friends start dying.

I hear the next trend will be "fast piercers" but not having legs is gonna make that a challenge.

Zach Snyder's signature is adding in a slow motion sex scene to every film he does. I'm basing this off of the two films of his I've seen.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

hahaha holy poo poo i remember this

i liked Brendan Fraser The Mummy tho. Imhotep was a cool villain

Buttchocks

Stoner Sloth posted:

i feel chuck tingle might have already appropriated this idea rendering them less 'horror' and more 'erotica'

There's older precedent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9sGnvgbCBw

Heather Papps

hello friend

self aware weird smells

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

self aware weird smells

a philosophical fart

e: or p-fart

Stoner Sloth

a powerful, sentient butt that uses YOU to poop :ohdear:

Finger Prince

Stoner Sloth posted:

a philosophical fart

e: or p-fart

Make my fart the p-fart, I want to get fart'd up.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Make my fart the p-fart, I want to get fart'd up.

Finger Prince

Maroon 5

Nosfereefer

maybe its time to revive the classics, like cyclopses and minotaurs

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Stoner Sloth posted:

a powerful, sentient butt that uses YOU to poop :ohdear:

It is spooky to imagine how a butt would use you to poop.

A powerful, sentient butt that pooped you out might be the sequel? Poop Monster 2: Poop Harder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Bacon Taco posted:

It is spooky to imagine how a butt would use you to poop.

A powerful, sentient butt that pooped you out might be the sequel? Poop Monster 2: Poop Harder?

i was thinking a range of different ways - we could make the butt a sympathetic monster, it punishes people for crimes (against butts) with poetic justice

like a rich fat cat businessman who knowingly sells faulty bowel cancer tests and is told by another character that 'if he were any more full of poo poo he'd explode' has enough poop energy channeled to them by the sentient butt that they do just that!

or maybe a guy obsessed with out gaping the goatseman who thinks only of how wide his butt can be stretched and the internet glory he will achieve ends up turning themself inside out and being swallowed by their own butt which then poops them out (while streaming it live)?

perhaps a character who cuts their drugs with laxatives to rip people off is given bad enough diarrhea that they are cartoonishly shot around the room like a leaking balloon

or one of those weird homophobic dudes who won't wash or wipe their own butt because they think it is gay ends up having their butt taken away (maybe it gets given to someone without a butt who would appreciate it more?)

also we need at least one sequel set in orbit with the tagline 'in space, noone can hear you poop!'