Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

had forgotten about this, thanks for posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

If Captain Hadley from Shawshank had a human centipede fetish and double the power

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hell yeah time to put on my favorite album

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

He’s so happy! :kimchi:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

solarNativity posted:

DART has the best-looking light rail vehicles on the face of the planet and it's not even close.

i mean this in a positive way when i say that looks like the kind of train that would be in a Lego set

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Do trains say chuga chuga or tuga tuga.

I know which one i prefer.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Abandoned rail riding seems fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm3hENvUiHQ

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

There’s a place an hour or so from me that has something like this. It’s just pedal powered around a lake but I’m hoping they’re open this summer. Seems easy enough to do socially distanced.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Trains own

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Who can forget the anime about the train that goes through space for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIhby4tTZGs

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Miracle Express is best train.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEjU9KVABao

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I saw this in London in 1996 when I went on abroad trip with my class. Didn't understand much of what was going on. Something about a starlight express and AC/DC?
The trains are horny. The goony train ends up winning due to the support of other trains and earns the right to "couple" with the girl train car who is not portrayed as beat up and sleazy, just shallow and vain. It is more insane than Cats, and I hope it also receives a feature film.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Trains are amazing.

My dad worked for Amtrak, retired a few years back. Amtrak gives free train rides to immediate family members.

Sadly its expensive and not an option low income people. Would be nice to have the government incentivize mass transit.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

The General is great and has great extended train chase sequences (how on Earth is there a train chase with anything happening? watch and find out! i mean there's even more than this clip) and is legitimately laugh out loud funny even if you think you couldn't watch a silent movie and you should definitely watch it

it's actually how i was introduced to silent movies

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Which power rangers are these?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

eSports Chaebol posted:

The General is great and has great extended train chase sequences (how on Earth is there a train chase with anything happening? watch and find out! i mean there's even more than this clip) and is legitimately laugh out loud funny even if you think you couldn't watch a silent movie and you should definitely watch it

it's actually how i was introduced to silent movies

And they basically didn't use any sort of Hollywood magic. They just filmed the whole thing by loving around on actual moving trains.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Alright Hub

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Trains are pretty good. If I’m heading into the city for any reason it’s usually easier than driving and trying to find somewhere to park.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_I0EGhcB4

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

rodbeard posted:

And they basically didn't use any sort of Hollywood magic. They just filmed the whole thing by loving around on actual moving trains.

i mean hollywood magic didnt exist yet. it was the most expensive movie ever filmed at the time, just because they actually crashed a train irl for it

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWYWlRHjs1A

TOOT TOOT :byodood:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Here is Puffing Billy

It is a good train, and it travels through some pretty bushland.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

From the OSHA thread

The train was thankfully unharmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Mantrain is a great recurring joke.