Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I'm curious if there's any more development of the TTRPG.

In case you weren't aware, there's a Log Horizon TTRPG and it's basically the rare 4e DnD clone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Hawke posted:

I completely forgot this got a new season so I guess I'll be doing a rewatch!

Wish there was some more information about the TTRPG going around, trying to find out anything about it is rough.

I did a F&F in TG some time ago. It's in the inklesspen site. All of that info was based off of the fan translations done though

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Hawke posted:

I completely forgot this got a new season so I guess I'll be doing a rewatch!

Wish there was some more information about the TTRPG going around, trying to find out anything about it is rough.

On my proper shitposting rig so I can pull up the link

https://projects.inklesspen.com/fatal-and-friends/xelkelvos/log-horizon/

And the wiki which hasn't seen much update since 2017 it looks like
https://sdfsdfdsfwe52343asdatew6y4363252.fandom.com/wiki/Log_Horizon_TRPG

Edit: I forgot this was in the F&F
https://files.catbox.moe/09jlyf.webm

Xelkelvos fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jan 21, 2021

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Shiroe's either gonna bring back Krusty or figure out how to tilt the vote by having people flood in from the gate.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

On the other hand I don't see it being the kind of thing Shiroe would do blatantly. If he obviously wins by flooding Akiba with a bunch of temporarily visiting players from other servers, that's just going to make the election look completely illegitimate. The whole point of this arc seems to be about proving the Round Table has legitimacy in the eyes of the adventurers and the people of the land.

I'm thinking Shiroe's gonna actually pull the folks from within the jurisdiction of Akiba that's way out in the boonies and let them vote as most of the attention and campaigning has been done in the city as far as we've been shown so they may have not been aware until he told them. That he's eyeing the gate implies that he's expecting some others as well.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
So I guess I was mostly right. Shiroe got the gate open and got a bunch of people in to vote, but from Suskino (not-Sapporo). And even they they gave a pretty good speech and proposal of their new governing body.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Daedalus1134 posted:

Crusty warped all the way to Genshin Impact.

I think you mean Thunderbolt Fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Kung Food posted:

Speaking of Maoyu, is she supposed to be some sort of isekai'd character? Or was there some other explanation why she had modern knowledge and a crop that was unheard of in the setting?

She's just a Demon who studied really super hard. There might be some implication that she brought the crop from the Demon World since the trade between the two relams was basically nothing so something like that was effectively the same as the introduction of a New World crop.