Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Birthday Party 17 29.31%
Legit vs Penelope 6 10.34%
Hardy Party vs Top Flight and Sydal 11 18.97%
Inner Circle Tag 24 41.38%
Total: 58 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

This is scandalous filth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Surprisingly high given the inauguration bash going on but hey, I’ll gladly take another win for the good guys

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

ICR posted:

Trump gonna show up on NXT soon. Only way to pop the rating.

And sign 25 more wrestlers soon. No doubts.

It’s a joke but they actually might be the only place that would give him a platform at the moment

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I wonder why they're debuting Young Ziggler on Dynamite against Hangman. Not even a Dark match?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

There's a lot of wacky pranks in the world but I am wondering what spark led someone to go "I am going to make people think AEW moved their PPV to a Sunday."

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

The Number Muncher would be instantly over with 90s kids

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Hollywood Hunk Hogan

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Y'all are ignoring the best AEW rap entrance, the one belonging to Mr Jake Hager

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

I hope the young bucks and good brothers battle each other, allowing Dark Order to win.

To me, they are more like the Bad Brothers. Which team, you ask? Well, that would simply have to be both of them.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

inthesto posted:

Shanna's match last night was pretty good, but as far as "worker without a defining angle" goes, Deeb completely leaves her in the dust

Her defining angle is “racist lady Goku”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Well that sucks but it is kinda funny from what appears to be a Doja Cat stan account when she’s out here posting feet on white supremacist message boards