Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eventually I only kept enough crops in Stardew Valley to finish up the community center so I could focus on my passion for fishing.

My dad started making his own fishing lures this year. He set up a little plastic table in the back guest room (which he now calls his office) where he can paint them in peace away from my mom, who is only in the next room over sewing blankets.

We got him this for Christmas one year and he hogged the living room all morning playing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU