Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

the trick is to find a more soy image

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
[ducklo][/ducklo]

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Korean Boomhauer posted:

[ducklo][/ducklo]

it's no Four Seasons Total Landscaping but it's fine

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
anime man accepting butterfly img

"is this ducklo"

Archibald Tuttle
Jan 10, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/hartyt_/status/1228149203261698048

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
not much, what's ducklo with you

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

that's what ur mom said last night

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

The only thing this nerd should be embedded in is the toilet where he gets a swirly

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

"it's time to embed ducklo" is what he says as he rolls down a condom

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
also b/c its a corkscrew down there

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:blessed:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Ducklo didn't even need to be embedded

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the Democrats avoided a shellacking in the midterms without an embedded Ducklo
https://twitter.com/TDucklo/status/1590461280787124225?s=20&t=inn31DO6iF9RRHsu-hd0Bw

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
what or who is ducklo?

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

b mad at me posted:

what or who is ducklo?

this mf doesn’t embed ducklo

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
duckducklo is my preferred data harvester

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

that's cookie kawaii's milkshake duck

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I think it's pretty clear that Ducklo lied about having stage 4 cancer because he's not dead yet

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

what's wrong babe, you haven't even embedded your ducklo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Morpheus: you think that's ducklo you're embedding?

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Filthy Hans posted:

I think it's pretty clear that Ducklo lied about having stage 4 cancer because he's not dead yet

yeah dude should have been dead for a few years now

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
My ducklos jerry!! They're being embedded!!!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

wtf ducklo is only 34 y/o

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

500 good dogs posted:

mental age: 15

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

500 good dogs posted:

how do you get lung cancer at 30, dude must have vaped asbestos

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

whatever happened to that crazy guy!?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Thesaurus posted:

whatever happened to that crazy guy!?

he got embedded OP. hth (hope that helps)

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Xaris posted:

he got embedded OP. hth (hope that helps)

it looks like he has been embedded with the city of Nashville's comm dept as of this march!

I wish him a lot of luck and future embededness

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

For Ducklo, there is no DBMS server software to install, update and maintain. Ducklo does not run as a separate process, but completely embedded within a host process. For the analytical use cases that Ducklo targets, this has the additional advantage of high-speed data transfer to and from the database. In some cases, Ducklo can process foreign data without copying. For example, the Ducklo Python package can run queries directly on voter data without ever importing or copying any data.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

mawarannahr posted:

For Ducklo, there is no DBMS server software to install, update and maintain. Ducklo does not run as a separate process, but completely embedded within a host process. For the analytical use cases that Ducklo targets, this has the additional advantage of high-speed data transfer to and from the database. In some cases, Ducklo can process foreign data without copying. For example, the Ducklo Python package can run queries directly on voter data without ever importing or copying any data.

ducklo is an embedded system and can run at realtime speeds

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he used his connections to get embedded in a job with excellent health benefits. this is how he managed to survive.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he used his connections to get embedded in a job with excellent health benefits. this is how he managed to survive.

if you get diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer you're not going to look and feel the same after 4 years regardless of what kind of bennies you've scored through your contract

if that makes me a Duckloskeptic, well, I can live with that label

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

mawarannahr posted:

dudes rock

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

if you get diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer you're not going to look and feel the same after 4 years regardless of what kind of bennies you've scored through your contract

if that makes me a Duckloskeptic, well, I can live with that label

I know very little about cancer treatment and would have agreed but here you go

quote:

While the prognosis for stage 4 lung cancer is daunting, Ducklo’s doctors said there was reason for optimism. Recent breakthroughs have revolutionized the treatment of lung cancer, they explained, allowing patients with advanced diagnoses to live for years, even decades longer than they might otherwise be able to. And late last year, Ducklo got some encouraging news. Through genetic testing, doctors discovered that he had a form of lung cancer that could be treated by “targeted” chemotherapy, which attacks specific genes in cancer cells. The treatment wouldn’t cure him. But with luck, it could drive the cancer into remission and allow Ducklo to go on with his life while managing the cancer as a chronic disease. He felt his outlook shift. “I don’t know if ‘natural’ is the right word, but it is a more comfortable place for me to be in, to be fighting back,” he says. “Like, I am going to fight. And it’s not going to f— me up, I’m going to f— it up.”

In a way, the treatment is preferable to traditional chemo—instead of going into a cancer center for regular IV infusions, Ducklo could stay at his parents’ and take a handful of pills each day.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
It's cool and good that this dude's political career got stalled, if not nuked entirely but lol at the reporter-threatening tough guy getting a job w a public relations firm :rolleyes:

quote:

In February 2021, People reported that Ducklo was in a romantic relationship with Alexi McCammond, who covered the Biden campaign and administration for NBC and MSNBC as a contributor and as a reporter for Axios in 2019 and 2020. As a result, McCammond was reassigned to covering Vice President Kamala Harris and progressive lawmakers in Congress.[10]

After the profile was released, Vanity Fair reported that Ducklo threatened Politico reporter Tara Palmeri, telling her he would "destroy her" if she published a story about his relationship with McCammond. He had also reportedly made "derogatory and misogynistic comments" toward Palmeri during a phone call and accused her of being "jealous" of his relationship with McCammond.[11] On February 12, Ducklo was suspended without pay for one week and apologized.[12] He resigned from his White House position the next day.[13]

Public relations
In June 2021, Ducklo joined Risa Heller Communications, boutique public relations firm in New York, as a Senior Vice President.[14]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Turns out all that got embedded was cancer cells