Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

Only fools are enslaved by time and space.

Somewhat Heroic posted:

You guys are all overthinking that time in riverdale follows a straight line to reality. It’s definitely Jeremy Bearimy. They have five seasons as noted by the name of the hotel. These kids accomplish more before breakfast and school starts than I will in an entire day.

Time in Riverdale =/= time in the real world.

Plus they (Archie excepted) managed to graduate despite never going to class because they were busy solving crimes/faking their deaths/getting harvested for organs/running a bordello/making rum/etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

I love Riverdale x Mothman. This is even better than Edgar’s rocket.

Also, Archie and those kids were all wearing “Riverdale RROTC” shirts, but doesn’t the first R stand for Riverdale already? Archie dumb, I guess.

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

I would assume that by the time you’re hallucinating a rat king there’s probably not much to be done, but I’m not a doctor.

This episode was delightful and I want all those paintings.

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

This episode ruled, 100% insanity and some good hooks for next season.

cant cook creole bream posted:

I forgot, who was the guy Hiram killed on cam?

That was his mob boss who had his dad killed.

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

I want Jug to look exactly like his forefather next season and for no-one to comment on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

Jughead got the raw end of the deal, huh? Even Bingo got superpowers.