Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

lol so Betty is basically Clarice Starling now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Remember that time a bunch of nuns were involved in a drug ring and got kids into drugs by getting them to play D&D?

Those were the early days, before the show became as insane as it is now.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Toni "Tazerballs" Topaz

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Riverdale having a mortician but no doctors would honestly be very on brand for the town.

Archie opens a new clinic and serves as the town's only doctor, because he just had so much free time in between mining, teaching, fighting fires and bounty hunting.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

That certainly was an episode of the television series Riverdale. Betty and Alice absolutely ruled this episode. Archie was an idiot as always (gee, do I stay in this luxurious apartment or do I make my girlfriend come and live with me and my friends that have literally no concept of boundaries?). Also yay Fangs and Toni!

I kinda want to see Next to Normal now though.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

loving hell that was gloriously stupid

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Please change the thread title to "🎵 Archie makes poor life choices 🎵"

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Remember that time she just straight up murdered the man she was having an affair with?

I don't know how to change thread tittles! Otherwise I would because that's basically the core theme of the show

I think you have to ask a mod

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Alright enough with the hillbilly alien serial killer plot and Archie suffering PTSD from the first world war, which happened in 2020, we need to go to a parallel universe based on Midsommar/The Wicker Man, where magic is real. I'm in.

Riverdale Season Six: Here Lies Archie. He Made Poor Life Choices.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Riverdale: Archie is invincible and makes poor life choices

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Okay so time travel and angels now. Makes sense.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

This show jumps the shark multiple times per episode and I love it.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Someone in CineD brought up the time where Archie comics had a crossover with Predator. I feel like that's not quite as silly as the current season, but I do really want to see KJ Apa punch a Predator. And a Xenomorph. And a Terminator.

Maybe not Robocop though.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Happitoo posted:

LAME!

Although the one dude on twitter was right that it should end with a full on alien invasion and Archie boxing his way through it.

Aliens and also Predators, please.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Had a good lol during the latest episode:

Tabitha, during a conversation with a ghost: "this is all starting to make sense!"

Cheryl, bewildered: "is it?!"

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Well that was gloriously stupid! Slightly disappointed that Archie didn't punch the comet, but I did enjoy him wailing on a forcefield with a spiky mace for no reason. And the world was ultimately saved through the power of women having sex and kissing each other!

They had better fight Predator in the final season.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

cant cook creole bream posted:

Writing romantic musical fanfiction about your friends and making them perform it is quite a move. Kevin is weird.

Erotic Friendfiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Okay so I didn't expect Archie and Reggie to double-team a hooker but there you go. That is a thing that happened in Riverdale, the show where people literally fought Satan.