Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

This first episode was originally going to be last seasons finale, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Good for them, especially since it's been renewed. I'm excited to see what they come up with.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Or he's on the football field as a coach and having PTSD flashbacks to war.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's really just been 7 months and they're all brain damaged.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I mean Archie fought a bear and Kiryu had to fight animals that escaped from that circus.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I was hoping we'd see Betty beat some rear end not just slam a glass into a dude.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I've only played 0 and the remake of 1 so far, so if there are more animal abuse fights I don't know about them.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

You know it’s Hirem.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

drat Riverdale RROTC, NIC cards, and ATM machines.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Chad is such an on the nose name for that guy, I'm waiting for a Karen to show up.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hirem paid the prisoners to go trash the school. That was told to us.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

All the food on this show does. Even the tortilla scoops.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

We just need Agent Cooper to stroll through one day, have coffee and pie, and then moves on.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I always appreciate that about this show. The comics ran for over 80 years and this show is all the years at the same time.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I don't think Chad is dead. She said she shot him but didnt say she killed him.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No, you're right. I forgot that part. Most definitely dead.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

And hookup up with his high school girlfriend and go to therapy for his PTSD.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They need to send the kids to Switzerland like Marty in BTTF2.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Mining is a good job for you can’t get bothered to go fight fires when your cell doesn’t work.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah but when is Kevin ever gonna be happy.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

What about the Broadway tickets jobless Betty purchased? Asking the real questions.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No what I'm saying is they didn't go.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Just glad none of them are banging high school students like episode 1.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I can't believe season 6 starts Tuesday.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Basically Archer but Archie instead, though he dead. lovely dream where you die almost immediately in it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah I hate every second of this fake rear end season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah this was my favorite episode in years.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The idea that they're all in a coma is becoming more and more likely.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It’s a shame this show doesn’t get as much attention as previous seasons. It’s continuously off the rails.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Well they mentioned fixed points in time on a few occasions and that's used in Flash and LoT often.

I'm hoping for a post apocalypse Riverdale

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Well that was interesting how they basically said Grundy raped Archie.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

He said something about if he even feels a temp all the deputies have orders to shoot her.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Even evil has a budget.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I appreciated the Army of Darkness quote.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm 100% in for the final season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Shoehead posted:

Hi Jughead it's me I'm here to very carefully undo one part of last season's cliffhanger because we don't want to do that any more

I don't remember poo poo, what was this?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm the opposite. I don't give a poo poo about all this lame rear end high school garbage for a last season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's so boring.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

20 episodes total and tomorrow is episode 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This whole season should be called the horny season, sheesh.