Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

First goal is wrapping up Cyberpunk. Then it's going to be Year of the Yakuza. Planning on playing them all in order, taking breaks with other smaller stuff in between. Also SMT5 and the Nocturne remaster.

I'm planning on this too, starting from Kiwami (I already beat 0) You should make a simul-play thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My main gaming goal is to get through Yakuza, but I also want to become a "Persona Guy". Both of these things are putting a strain on my marriage because I can't stop saying Kuso and Temeeee to my wife every time she tries to talk to me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Munchables posted:

finally fonna sit down and beat crusader kingds 2

Shut the gently caress up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Don’t mind Knuc. He’s the forum’s repressed homosexual with a chip on his shoulder.

Youve been talking about my rear end, my holes and my sexualkity for 14 years.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ever since Spambot flamed me in 2007 for saying that I dont shave my rear end I have had a revolving door of fuckwits tkaing turns to say I love men. Enough. I'm 35 years old and have a family now.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

figure i'd just use the already existing yakuza thread for that when i start

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My only gaming goal this year is to become the imp zone’s premier Hunting Horn maestro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Absolutely failed my gaming goals and what’s worse is that going back to the start of the thread to see what they were re-exposed me to an rear end roasting.