Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

I just had to get this idea out of my head:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

blight rhino posted:

See, like I understand all the words you said. I'll just need to play with it, maybe find some tutorials. Thank you for the tips, and encouragement!

I feel like I saw someone else say this once, but it bears repeating: like 80% of doing these is just taking the time to find the right source images. Specifically, finding one that minimizes how much you'll need to change is the biggest thing. After that, it's mostly using layers, the clone tool, the smudge tool, and a bunch of patience. Give it a try! Eventually, you'll be mediocre like me!

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

WaffleZombie fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jan 26, 2021

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

"Simply put, the park shouldn't cater to the 1%!"

You both forgot the best scene for this thread:

Only registered members can see post attachments!