Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i haven't seen my binkie since the AM. perhaps it has been in arm's reach all along, i wouldn't know, my sense are elsewhere, constantly honed for the next assault.

a small change in the wind. from behind.

but my small meager body and underdeveloped sensory nervous system are no match. I am heaved forward with a gentle push of the heel of a grown up man's hand. I see myself topple forward. time slows.

precocious circuitry along my spine, forced into rapid maturity, sparks to life in a cacophony of reflex. my right knee pounces forward. stamping down i catch my balance, slowly returning to a standing posture.

i can't wait until daycare is over and i can go home and sit down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

desperate to finally find out what happens to the itsy bitsy spider but I keep getting interrupted by a grown man hassling me

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The daycare industrial complex strikes again :argh:

E: oops i read that as 'General dynamics opens a daycare'

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
each baby receives a tiny hockey stick

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

The daycare industrial complex strikes again :argh:

E: oops i read that as 'General dynamics opens a daycare'

dispensing juice boxes from an 8 barrel rotating launcher at 4,000 boxes per minute

Heather Papps

hello friend

if the kids are fussy before naptime a "hard reset" is employed

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i keep kicking the baby but he won't fall over :(

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

FutonForensic

distracting everyone from the questionable applications of my daycare by forcing all the babies to dance

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

hmm, it's movie time

I'll just go with my favorite standby: that killer robot episode of Black Mirror where the killer robots look exactly like Boston Dynamics brand dog robots

the kids love it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

FutonForensic posted:

distracting everyone from the questionable applications of my daycare by forcing all the babies to dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

he’s gotten so stable but why does he sleep standing up