Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Is there a TTS thread?

And/or is there, or interest in, a TTS development thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben
I presume there wasn't interest in TTS, either.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

Leperflesh posted:

I think some sort of "the E/N of RPG" thread could be a good resource, if people can avoid turning it into bad armchair-psychology. Feel free to make such a thread!

(Must resist...)

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben
Is this actually working correctly? Relatively few of the threads proposed here have actually been started.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

Leperflesh posted:

Well, I can't force people to post the threads. It is also easier to have an idea than it is to see it through! But, I hope that this thread is a resource as well as a source of encouragement.

I don’t know if there’s an improvement. There just may be a deadlock. Nobody posts a thread because if anyone else was interested, they would have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

Megazver posted:

It's not a 'terrible' idea, but I am on a few Discords that have channels for players to post their LFG and there's basically no point. The ratio of people who want to play to GMs is like 50 to 1, at the least, and no one cares about the players' channel. It's entirely a GMs market.

For the "indie-er" games, though, there is a threshold of "there's no point soliciting that game because no-one will want to play" vs "there's no point asking after that game because nobody will be running it" which can be reduced a bit by match-making on both sides.