Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

future readers of the thread: do not listen to the azealia banks episode. bust rodd is being mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

is there an rss for the black epstein feed or nah

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Danger posted:

New TrueAnon is the long awaited Fort Bragg episode and it is loving wild.

I'm from about 45 minutes away from Fayettenam and don't know poo poo about this, it must have happened since I've moved away. from interesting to listen to this later

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lol Brace called himself "Brace Moses" at the end

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

the shot where you see his cowboy hat first and then reverse shot to him crouching awkwardly is Oscar worthy

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

omg bust rodd do you play at the gamers guild lmao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

No I don’t personally but it’s not too long of a drive ha ha a bunch of them came up to the beach for a special training and they had the night off and this dude just wanted to get some games in before learning to assassinate dolphins or whatever

oh, I had thought you meant you were around Fayetteville somewhere. that would have been funny, I learned how to play there a decade ago

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

how has the coverage been? I saw they're doing daily eps on the trial, but is it.. fun to listen to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

that sounds good, honestly. whenever I have a chance, I'll probably listen to that Chapo that just came out with them on it. I don't make time to listen to pods much these days