Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Brace explaining how we all need to become the rat still haunts me

You've got to eat A BODY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

Hey, I am unfamiliar with the rules about Patreon links and bypassing them in RGD but I know for certain without question that Brace and Liz have both said that you should do whatever it takes to listen to the episodes you would like to listen to. It's laughably easy to find all of their patreon content for free using whatever machine you are using to view this post.

I'm pretty sure everyone reading this knows about the r/blackepsteinfeed but pays for the podcast anyway out of love and respect

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Delta-Wye posted:

i skip the middle man and just mail juul pods directly to brace's undisclosed location.

I just like remembering it because "black epstein" sounds like the bit that will finally get cum town cancelled

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Previa_fun posted:

I've never really read or posted in CD but this feels like hate speech. Can they really deserve that?

CD is one of the worst forums I've ever read. Reading it feels like being trapped in an Andy kaufman but that never ends

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
TVIV is full of people who got confused reading the Lorax because the Onceler gave everyone jobs, doesn't that make him the good guy???

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

crepeface posted:

i like brace, but i feel like i was impatiently waiting him to stfu so i could listen to liz explain exactly how absurd fintech is

It's an important balance. Too little Brace is dense and dry, too little Liz is manic and wandering

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Crypto ep is extremely good, confoundingly I like the ones where they don't have a properly in depth knowledge and they're free to ramble and gently caress about and get wound up by how much they hate it, it's a nice change from the soul-grinding details of something hideous

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Delta-Wye posted:

I love the combination of bump stocks for high cyclic rates AND high accuracy. never used a bump stock but i've wasted some $$ bump firing an AK, and while hilarious, it's all over the goddamn place. I would expect any 5.56 platform to be more manageable with a bumpstock, but still not great. That detail, plus their claim of no optics is very strange to me. I don't have a good feeling for how dense the crowd was - maybe for most of the shooting he was just floating rounds in the direction of the concert?

I've done some shooting comps with professional shooters, and watched them put dinner plate groups at 500m with iron sights and it was very impressive. these folks practice a lot and are accomplished, other than the gun sales paddock doesn't sound like an expert marksman or someone with significant firearms experience.

also - love to see our favorite ZA outfit, executive outcomes, show up. only a matter of time, i guess!

Yeah if I'd been Paddock I would have fitted an IR scope to my gun and used sick CS:GO strats to get a way higher K:D ratio, what a noob mistake to assume he could camp effectively with an AR using iron sights. gg scrub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yungchomsky is just jewish ned flanders isn't he