Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the assange episode is the best because they're so righteously correct and it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah i didn't realize liz was gonna start reading poo poo off her bloomberg terminal. him being dumb helped me catch my breath

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this is incredible

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

WEH posted:

I think a lot of people gloss over or forget most of whatever they learn about WWI/II unless they develop a specific interest for them, so I understand not being able (or willing) to wrap your mind around the fact that one person doing that much damage alone isn't unusual.

But lol how do you think over a million dudes died in the somme in 140 days?

cholera, artillery and (in WWII) air power were more deadly than small-arms fire. in WWI they realized that the clear majority of infantrymen weren't even firing their weapons which fueled propaganda and dehumanization campaigns in basic training

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i would like brace to do a whole solo show on maoism

yeah the way he talked about the cultural revolution was fascinating

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

melinda gates listens to trueanon

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

RandomPauI posted:

Have we ever seen Jill Biden and Jackie Kennedy Onassis in the same room?

no no it's jill biden and brigitte macron

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 15, 2021

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

draining fourteen natties over an evening isn't even physically possible anymore. i'd probably poo poo myself to death

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

incorporate hasan and will into your podcast rotation, it's all good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/teddyschleifer/status/1440464285927280650

lmao if anyone needs confirmation bill gates is a big ol' murderous pedophile here you go. this clip is amazing

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

apartheid clyde

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i turned it off the very second the guest brought up the woo-woo poo poo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

literally the only other series i peaced out on, i've listened to every other episode fully lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah i never got the 'gun deal' angle. what's the motive there? i could get all the guns at cabela's and the bump stocks online, or just at the county expo center on the third saturday of each month. wasn't he fairly well-off?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

maybe he was affected by a directed energy weapon

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Malcolm Excellent posted:

white boy summer of sam

drat that's a good username

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

(respectfully)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Except the rate of fire recorded doesn't match that of an AR-15 with a bump stock.

maybe he had six lined up on a string like bugs bunny

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Androies posted:

I heard the REAL reason the police took so long was that the shooter painted tunnels on the sides of all the buildings leading to the hotel and the police kept crashing into them.

paddock heard them busting his door down so he opened it really fast; they accidentally sprinted through the room and off the balcony, with enough time to hold up a lil sign saying 'yipe!'

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol here we gooooo

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/08/us-investigators-increasingly-confident-directed-energy-attacks-behind-havana-syndrome-515693

quote:

“I think that’s quackery,” Rubio said of those who have argued that the symptoms are psychosomatic. “I’d invite them to explain that to the now-dozens of people who have suffered documented brain injuries that in many cases have made them incapable of ever working again.”

aaaahahaha "mass delusion? but it affected so many people who are now in early retirement!"

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Oct 8, 2021

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Marc Polymeropoulos is a paper-thin alias heyoo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

momjeans have been "in" for like four years now and i will never understand why, unless everybody is just fat

brace is dressed way better than chomsky tbh

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Androies posted:

Yungchomsky has too many fits that are inside jokes for fashion nerds.

it's the braided leather belt that did it for me, that was half his instagram posts in 2020

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

elastic is all over men's denim now too and it's so weird. maybe it's an op like mandalay

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

skull mask mcgee posted:

i think the drug and sex-addicted stuff may just be projection on your part but yea there were news stories about how lovely it is to be a content moderator for Facebook

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the easiest way to get out of jury duty is just be excited to perform your civic duty, loudly articulating the fact that it is perfectly within the scope of one's duties to vote to acquit the defendant no matter how ironclad the evidence of the case

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i just want liz to teach me finance

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the supply chain for trueanon eps is all kinds of hosed up apparently

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wish.com but for podcasts

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I like gourmand better than coindexter

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Previa_fun posted:

let's not say things we can't take back now..

he's jolly

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ghislaine driven mad by subtle heckling by the devilish woman with bangs sitting behind her

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Skulk Hogan posted:

TA is good but let's not lose our minds.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i like liz' voice there i said it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I live in the Midwest, so, like, the only Valley Girl accents I'm like, exposed to are, like, the ones on TV or movies? That I've, like, seen? Doesn't sound like the Californians, either.

Maybe I need more exposure to the actual people and not the people making fun of them.
SNL does a better philly/baltimore accent than cali

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the person who hired the assassins is the scion of a local auto dealership magnate and left a google review for them a few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzv5s5UG9q4

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gourmand feels way more lived-in as a character than coindexter

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

prefacing a movie theater with a speech to the audience about how I don't care how loud they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

lol free my girl

:confuoot: