Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The Mandalay Bay episode is in my top 3 TrueAnon episodes, after listening to it twice. Felix is a fanastic third mic and really ties the combo together. If Brace is a bagel and Liz is peanut butter, Felix is just a little bit of honey on top, the bagel and peanut butter stand on their own no problem, but the honey really elevates the whole combination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

he was a vvgood boi chonky pupperino that day

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Brace the Furious 5'4 does a really good coindexter impression.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

oh u mean da crypto snake

no I mean TheTransylvanianC0cksuckah

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

For most jury duty you can just walk out and they can't actually say anything since the gold fringe around the United States flag which is in pretty much every court, designates them as Admiralty courts and those cannot hear other kinds of cases, or signal that the court is operating under maritime law which has a different jury selection that precludes most people(most people in this thread prolly)

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

hey since you're here posting that stuff anyways, ive been vague on a detail to this story that noone has ever been able to explain to me, maybe you can help:

but why admiralty courts?

Because ships are the queens of the sea and monarchy, by seniority preference, have precedence over modern courts. This is very obvious if you think about it.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Tweezer Reprise posted:

as an admiral it's always really awkward when they attempt to try me in regular rear end court

Thank you for your service :patriot:

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

Both of these things are true.

Anyways I blitzed through day 8-10 out of order and now the only question on my mind is: are Brace and Liz like a thing?

Liz is the field supervisor and brainy one whereas Brace is more of the kinetic action field agent, often wielding one or two Desert Eagle hands guns.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Is Alabama better or worse

It's better than Mississippi! :yayclod:

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

TenementFunster posted:

lol i hope the last week has her rethinking her embarrassing “secret russian super army” theory

She's repeatedly said that Russia has the largest army in the world which is baffling. Whatever her thing is with the Russian army it's deeply weird.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

I like to listen to about 30 minutes of Pod Save America followed by 30 minutes of true anon then about 10 minutes of cumtown or E1 Biden episodes so I manifest a balanced energy to thee world.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

I was kind of suspicious of the AOC podcast at first but I have to say Brace and Liz can be really professional. They like to joke around but holy moly can they rise to the occasion when it is called for.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Ben episodes are usually about twice the length and twice the stupid that they should be.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The guest on the latest interview was dancing around the whole Azov nazi-thing so hard it became impressive.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Baldur's Gate 2
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Asheron's Call
Carmageddon
Ecco the Dolphin

Clearly it's his favorite games.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The entire Utah series has been terrible imo. I guess it's interesting if you are from Utah and/or know the context but if you don't it's almost impossible to follow.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

I really lose touch with the episodes where they talk about conspiracies like "Femboy Hooters exists in the meta-verse."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

There's a decent chance that people also just had other places to go, like a dentist appointment. People are busy, you know?