Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is he a great poster?
Yes
Goku
View Results

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
i dunno now.

he didn't acknowledge that i got him that stupid AV.

even unshrunk.

DST appreciation needle is leaning towards :fart:

jk, i don't care. I love all of you, even the lovely people.

e- bad snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

blight rhino posted:

i dunno now.

even unshrunk.

e- bad snipe.

Friend this is a Derpies thread do you think their are rules or conventions?

Just post

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

blight rhino posted:

i dunno now.

even unshrunk.

e- bad snipe.

Sorry man, it was much appreciated! I do remember you giving it me in a thread a while back.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Sorry man, it was much appreciated! I do remember you giving it me in a thread a while back.

Just a reminder to appreciate our tiny crab man poster

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

You play Ghost of Tsushima? It scratches that itch.

Ghost of Tsushima is closer to the Arkham games that From Software, IMO

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Who What Now posted:

Ghost of Tsushima is closer to the Arkham games that From Software, IMO

I meant the itch for fast-paced ninja action!

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Feb 4, 2021

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I meant the itch for past-paced ninja action!

I for one am on keto but miss the pasta paced ninja action

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

I for one am on keto but miss the pasta paced ninja action

The game had a limited edition tie-in with PastaBrgR where you whip your enemies with wet noodles.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The game had a limited edition tie-in with PastaBrgR where you whip your enemies with wet noodles.

Can I get an al dente mod?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

In 2006 I was getting high in the woods when I saw a pure white deer. I followed the deer and as I did I heard a humming in my head, as if my mind had struck a delicate bell. A delicate, but dark bell that shook fear through my heart. The white deer stepped into a clearing and knelt upon a hill by a ripply creek and looked right at me. In that moment the reverberations ceased and I knew I was in the presence of stranger energies. I was at once filled with breathless delight as the deer sang in a voice, clear and melodic as the stream, "dark. souls. tantrum. dommed. me? No. Bitch."

As salty pearls of not cum ran down my face the deer stood and then reared back on its dazzling haunches exposing to me her belly. A face, a terrible face, was pushing through the skin and fur, it was terrible and bared its teeth at me. It was french stewart. The gong struck again in my head, slamming my rear end into the ground and rooting me to the spot. The deer approached and the thunderous quaking in my head grew into a cacophony too terrible to withstand. I closed my eyes and turned away. In the seconds before my consciousness fled in terror, a whip crack sliced through the air. It was darksoulstantrum!

French stewart snarled and spit, his rage washed over the clearing and the sky let loose a deluge of burning water. Another crack from darksoulstantrum's whip split the clouds and a spear of sunlight blinded french stewart, boiling his eyes and sending them streaming down his cheeks. It was not cum either, it was his eyeball goo. The white deer dropped to the grass and fled hastily into the verdant hollow beyond the clearing.

I turned to thank dst, but he had already gone. He had dommed the french deer once again, no need to stick around for accolades; this is his way. Thank you, darksoulstantrum. I will never forget that day.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Waterbed Wendy posted:

In 2006 I was getting high in the woods when I saw a pure white deer. I followed the deer and as I did I heard a humming in my head, as if my mind had struck a delicate bell. A delicate, but dark bell that shook fear through my heart. The white deer stepped into a clearing and knelt upon a hill by a ripply creek and looked right at me. In that moment the reverberations ceased and I knew I was in the presence of stranger energies. I was at once filled with breathless delight as the deer sang in a voice, clear and melodic as the stream, "dark. souls. tantrum. dommed. me? No. Bitch."

As salty pearls of not cum ran down my face the deer stood and then reared back on its dazzling haunches exposing to me her belly. A face, a terrible face, was pushing through the skin and fur, it was terrible and bared its teeth at me. It was french stewart. The gong struck again in my head, slamming my rear end into the ground and rooting me to the spot. The deer approached and the thunderous quaking in my head grew into a cacophony too terrible to withstand. I closed my eyes and turned away. In the seconds before my consciousness fled in terror, a whip crack sliced through the air. It was darksoulstantrum!

French stewart snarled and spit, his rage washed over the clearing and the sky let loose a deluge of burning water. Another crack from darksoulstantrum's whip split the clouds and a spear of sunlight blinded french stewart, boiling his eyes and sending them streaming down his cheeks. It was not cum either, it was his eyeball goo. The white deer dropped to the grass and fled hastily into the verdant hollow beyond the clearing.

I turned to thank dst, but he had already gone. He had dommed the french deer once again, no need to stick around for accolades; this is his way. Thank you, darksoulstantrum. I will never forget that day.

DST Greek Pantheon origin story.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Waterbed Wendy posted:

For me, it was Tuesday.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

For me, it was Tuesday.

DST ends all conversations with mortals with a catty "Cya next Tuesday!"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sucked off by Jacques Pepin and his slurp-prone wet mouth

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
ok

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I get a kick out of learning the fact that I lived like a block away from that dude for a few years in college via the Connecticut/Gilmore Girls thread.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I get a kick out of learning the fact that I lived like a block away from that dude for a few years in college via the Connecticut/Gilmore Girls thread.

I’m always surprised how many local goons pop up in threads where it comes up. It’s cool how many of the same haunts we’ve frequented.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
When poo poo is normal again we have to drag a bunch of goons to the worst thing possible. A UConn football game

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ugly In The Morning posted:

When poo poo is normal again we have to drag a bunch of goons to the worst thing possible. A UConn football game

Lmao hell yeah. I’ve been to maybe 4 or 5 UConn games ever and every single one was on like the coldest day of the year.

The hotdogs are pretty good though.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I'd like to also nominate DST to be GBSs poet laureate

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lmao hell yeah. I’ve been to maybe 4 or 5 UConn games ever and every single one was on like the coldest day of the year.

The hotdogs are pretty good though.

I went to one once where the line for the bathroom was insane, not because people had to actually use the bathroom but because there was a heater in there.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
DST is such a good guy he would cook us all a shrimp platter despite being desperately allergic to shrimp.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

DST is such a good guy he would cook us all a shrimp platter despite being desperately allergic to shrimp.

Well, once anyway.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Hey Dark Souls, it’s good to see you getting the attention you deserve

Oh wait, no it’s not :owned:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

N. Senada posted:

Hey Dark Souls, it’s good to see you getting the attention you deserve

Oh wait, no it’s not :owned:

You SON OF A GUN!!! I was gonna let you have the last word too, but not anymore.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
:smithfrog:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

blight rhino posted:

i dunno now.

even unshrunk.

e- bad snipe.

I keep thinking about this and it bothers me. I’m pretty sure I did acknowledge and thank you in the original thread where you gave me the av, but if I didn’t I sincerely apologize!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I keep thinking about this and it bothers me. I’m pretty sure I did acknowledge and thank you in the original thread where you gave me the av, but if I didn’t I sincerely apologize!

dont be so humble