Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is he a great poster?
Yes
Goku
View Results

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

I preciate you, you are a beautiful dream.

I heard you once ate a whole rear end art exhibit at the museum and the guy got mad. I hope that guy himplodes.

Stay strong out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The game had a limited edition tie-in with PastaBrgR where you whip your enemies with wet noodles.

In 2006 I was getting high in the woods when I saw a pure white deer. I followed the deer and as I did I heard a humming in my head, as if my mind had struck a delicate bell. A delicate, but dark bell that shook fear through my heart. The white deer stepped into a clearing and knelt upon a hill by a ripply creek and looked right at me. In that moment the reverberations ceased and I knew I was in the presence of stranger energies. I was at once filled with breathless delight as the deer sang in a voice, clear and melodic as the stream, "dark. souls. tantrum. dommed. me? No. Bitch."

As salty pearls of not cum ran down my face the deer stood and then reared back on its dazzling haunches exposing to me her belly. A face, a terrible face, was pushing through the skin and fur, it was terrible and bared its teeth at me. It was french stewart. The gong struck again in my head, slamming my rear end into the ground and rooting me to the spot. The deer approached and the thunderous quaking in my head grew into a cacophony too terrible to withstand. I closed my eyes and turned away. In the seconds before my consciousness fled in terror, a whip crack sliced through the air. It was darksoulstantrum!

French stewart snarled and spit, his rage washed over the clearing and the sky let loose a deluge of burning water. Another crack from darksoulstantrum's whip split the clouds and a spear of sunlight blinded french stewart, boiling his eyes and sending them streaming down his cheeks. It was not cum either, it was his eyeball goo. The white deer dropped to the grass and fled hastily into the verdant hollow beyond the clearing.

I turned to thank dst, but he had already gone. He had dommed the french deer once again, no need to stick around for accolades; this is his way. Thank you, darksoulstantrum. I will never forget that day.