Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

- Get the gently caress off Naboo
- Get Posse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Wait what's going on with that bounty hunter part

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

reignofevil posted:

So I can't blame you if you didn't hear about this because neither did I and I had to do research about it on the internet but these events were all part of Palpatine's "inter movie plan" which was an exciting part of his plan that took place between the films! This particular aspect of the plan sources from The Clone Wars and here is a historical photo

Now this might seem very similar to a different thing that happened in Attack of the Clones so to keep them straight I've included some of the bits I've remembered from attack of the clones in the plan.

lmao thank you for the clarification on Sheev's very intricate and well thought out plan

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

nine-gear crow posted:

Even funnier:

At some point Palpy took Vader back to Mustafar, cut off his robot limbs with a lightsaber and left him helplessly on the same hillside he got immolated on AND HE CAUGHT FIRE A SECOND TIME!

lmao

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I wonder if Palpatine voted for the child to be queen as part of his plan to destabilize Naboo, but also it's a popular vote so he only pushed it like 1/100,000,000ths of a way there

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Ccs posted:

yeah it feels like 90% of droids are cobbled together by custom inventors rather than coming from a giant supply line. C3P0 types are the only ones that seem like they might be mass produced.

Anyway this whole Palpatine plan thing is amazing. I sent it to some friends who are big star wars fans and they were very amused/furious.

Did we miss anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Cease to Hope posted:

A particularly devastating new weapon

palpatine fucks