Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wanna have SEX on the moon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

patttttt posted:

good luck with its subtle yet consistent pull on your rear end in a top hat friend >:(

Ummmm that's what makes it good?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Tides would be the same even if the moon wasn't there. It doesn't do poo poo.

I DARE you to say that as you gently caress me passionately for hours on the moon

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The moon is perfect in every way and I will not stand for you to berate it in such a rude manner.

Apologize to the perfect moon. Appeal to the moon for clemency.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Unfortunately you too have been cursed by the moon for your heresy.
One drunken night, you decide to go night golfing on a course. While walking the course, you see an impossibly alluring reflection of the moon upon a water hazard. You cannot help but be drawn into the water. Your body is never found.

This isn't even close to being harsh enough to punish this moon hating weiner lord!!

I hope that the moon lands on anyone who bad mouth's it genitals until they die from moon poisoning

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's because water loves the moon and wants to be with the moon because it knows.
It knows about the moon and wants to go there to make love.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i can't remember the last time i didn't have alcohol in my veins

anyway, regarding the moon, i would like to go there and jump around in the low gravity. or drive one of those moon rovers and do sick launches, that seems like it would be fun. also i would make an imprint of my rear end on the moon dust

otherwise the moon seems fairly dull

The moon is the coolest place.
It's like going to cosmic bowling on your birthday and the waitress flashes you and you get free cake but it's all happening on the freaking moon

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

The moon is a freeloading piece of poo poo.

Why the gently caress are you hogging our orbit, moon? Go orbit the sun by yourself you creepy bitch. No one wants you.

loving loser.

This is outrageous.
I hope you get moon cancer in your rear end.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

The moon loving sucks. The sun bathes us in life-giving light, then in the evening says "Well, you guys are probably getting tired now. Time for me to go so you can get some shuteye. See you tomorrow, folks!" Then it drops below the horizon in possibly the most beautiful display in nature. Then the goddamn moon derps its way into the sky, all ":pwn: hI gUYs! Im JUsT bOUncE enUFF lite BaKK 2 annOy U!" Punk rear end loving stupid rock.

A guy named after the sun is nothing but a basic bitch about it wow I'm shocked

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Moon!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

sometimes i look at the moon and think of all the people who are also looking at the moon and have looked at the moon before and it makes me feel connected

if i look at the sun and think that tho im like lmao so dumb

so you know. that's where I stand.

I think you're on to something here and let me explain why.

You think about the moon. And top scientists and whatnot were like "This moon, right here, it's drat important." It was so important we sent a bunch of people over there to check that poo poo out and drive buggies around and golf on the drat thing just to make sure it was as cool as expected, and it TOTALLY was.

Now you think about the friggin sun. Worthless. Idiot moron fireball for children that is stupid. How many people have we sent to go walk on the sun? None. Zero. Not a single person has played golf on the sun. Absolutely no one because the sun sucks so fricken bad at everything.

Pretty telling imo

e: woah what'd I get a gang tag for

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The sun is a fuckin RUDE BOI and the moon is nice as hell you are all STUPID
gently caress the SUN forever 210,420,069 dead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

she's a werewolf. But she also has some personality issues and severe ADHD. She tries tho.