Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

BUT HERE COMES LIGHTOFHEAVEN WITH THE HUUUUGEST BLACK HOLE! LGD! TWO DOWN! THREE DOWN! GG! LGD WIPED!

* sobs quietly *

E: Any feel good performance on a televised talent show or videos of people showing appreciation for other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

This America's Got Talent audition where a singer who had gone deaf details her last day at music school: https://youtu.be/oHUuCLgfMpo

E: And then the part where her dad recounts her telling him that she can't remember what his voice sounds like anymore :(

E2: This one documentary about parents with children with neuroblastoma. The cancer used to have a crazy high mortality rate, and one doctor who was researching a promising treatment ran out of funds. The parents reached out and he said he'd need a couple million to finish. What really did me in (other than y'know, kids getting loving cancer) is that the parents managed to raise the money, but someone being interviewed said that they did the fundraising knowing that the treatment wouldn't come in time for their own children.

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jan 23, 2021

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The That's Life episode on [Sir] Nicholas Winton, who was instrumental in getting a whole bunch of Jewish kids to the UK during WW2, specifically this moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd-U0fkZcCc&t=390s