Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Admiralty Flag posted:

Granted, Jolee Bindo was relatively cool compared to most aspects of KOTOR (I considered adding him and Canderous to the cool list, but really HK-47 was the only revolutionary awesome thing from the game), but for all his "grey Jedi"-ness IIRC he was more disaffected Light side Jedi than anything else, while Kreia did Grey Jedi right.

Granted, I played KOTOR twice when it came out and never since, so I could be wrong on this.

Holy gently caress no, Kreia's entire gimmick is that she seems like a Grey Jedi done right on the surface, but actually the entire idea of a Grey Jedi is stupid and wrong, she's just an aggrieved Sith who thinks the player character is a useful tool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU