Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

BSN_tg_bgg posted:

Even a mere mention of that place gets you sent to prison due to their association with the political party that lost the war. There were various groups that collect Waffle House paraphernalia like menus and plates, some used to wear the Waffle House uniform when it became illegal in secret, but now chanting Waffle House hash brown preferences can easily land you in prison.

So IHOP is the political faction that rules the future?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Future? Hey, I hardly know her!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

BSN_tg_bgg posted:

IHOP was not in the archives at all. Walmart is mentioned only in videos that survived a purge that wasn’t explicitly mentioned when it occurred. All that you know is that there was a period of time where it became official policy to erase certain things and ideas from history. Some things are occasionally seen via survival in old literature that managed to escape purging, but there are a lot of doubts by the crazies that you hang around when they see forgeries of historical literature banned by the state and they are unable to verify their legitimacy.

There is a lot of chatter and suspicion within the banned historian community that several of the members are actually government agents no longer trying to entrap members but to instead surveil and mislead them with extremely accurate forgeries in order to confuse the narrative.

I don't care about any of this poo poo I just want some loving pancakes. And don't pull that "In the future there are no pancakes because they purged the blah blah blah from the
some bullshit.". I know goddamn well there are future pancakes and you'd better loving tell me where to find them.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Did he use his ill gotten gains to buy pancakes?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I'll just make my own pancakes.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

BSN_tg_bgg posted:

You should be ashamed you taste supremacist!

I have no shame. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to use a pancake as a makeshift funnel to pour an entire bottom of maple syrup into my fat disgusting face.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I'm going to open a pancake restaurant where smoking is mandatory. I don't even smoke I'm just doing it for spite.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

BSN_tg_bgg posted:

A future descendant of yours described you with contempt when condemning your ways that were totally normal during your time. Obesity denial and enabling simultaneously cast you as both the victim and the aggressor depending on where it was most convenient to the politician describing you at the time.

Did you miss the part where I said I have no shame? Tell those bitches to come into my restaurant. I'll tar and feather them but instead of tar and feathers it's going to be maple syrup and cigarette ashes.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

BSN_tg_bgg posted:

The people of the future would be as appalled at what you just wrote as you would be if you found out that your grandfather had attended klan meetings.

I already knew my grandfather was racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

BSN_tg_bgg posted:

You realize that those words today would be like a slave owner talking with pride about his farming equipment right? I guess that you really do have no shame. The future generations are appalled by what you did.

Jesus I was just eating the pancakes I wasn't loving them.