Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I'm enjoying S4 (mostly the Dory/Chip plot) but I agree with everyone saying it's not exactly fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
(Finale) So there's going to be a S5 right? Edit out the last 10 seconds and you've got a series finale but Dory being alive leaves it open. If Chip somehow got the camcorder from the rubble then it has to be after Dory got rescued. Did she fake her death and escape somewhere?

Anyways I liked the season. Susan Sarandon role was perfect. I was worried the Chantal bottle episode would interrupt the momentum but it was hilarious.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I will admit I thought we were getting an 'it was all a dream' ending for a split second with the scene where Dory popped the trunk open and escaped.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Well that was loving insane. I've never seen a show jump the shark like this and I mean that as a compliment. I was expecting a Jonestown ending, not a zombie apocalypse. The parallels of Dory looking at Chantal's missing poster from season one to her looking at the entire wall of missing people and feeling nothing was dark. She is so evil.