Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I feel like this show is a lot like the Good Place in that you have to invest in the first season for the story, but it's a completely different show than the first season lets on. I burned through all the episodes over the last couple days and I'm digging it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I started watching Season 1 and had to turn off the first episode halfway through. Is this normal? I want to murder 3/4 of the main characters.

Just give it time and you'll work your way up to 4/4.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Dory. The rest have been actively awful people so far, she just seems lost and looking for meaning in a life full of awful people.

She's very strong and misunderstood, for sure!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Episode 8 is really one of the best episodes of any TV show I've ever seen. This show really is "Arrested Development if they were even more incompetent"

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Hahaha episode 6 straight up parodying It. The evil force that terrorized a Maine town and is back 30 years later feeding on fear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

cant cook creole bream posted:

What do you guys think was the funniest moment of this season and of the show as a whole?
The best moment this season was the absolutely irritated faces Meredith Hagner threw when she realized that Elliot forced himself to gently caress Dory. She's a great physical comedian.
The best moment of the show just has to be the roundabout farce in season 4. That was hysterical.

Her face emotion is insane, I can't stop looking at her even when she's in the background.