Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arcvasti
Jun 12, 2019

Never trust a bird.
I'm actually wondering if this actually IS the real world. That perspective shift from up to down with the door was really weird. Afterwards, even the room you're in changes, with the carpet getting less ragged and the boxes changing position. Something very funky is afoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Qrr posted:

I'm not actually sure what happens if Sunny never attacks in that fight.

We'll see later.

Solitair fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Feb 25, 2021

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Can you unequip the knife before that fight? Presumably it would be a straight brawl then.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Solitair posted:

If OP wants to show that off, I'll edit this post.

I do want to show that off as well as if you lose this fight and the others

Tenebrais posted:

Can you unequip the knife before that fight? Presumably it would be a straight brawl then.

You can not unequip the knife on either omori or sunny, only Kel can.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

That was seriously disturbing and made me very uncomfortable. I'm not sure how I feel about a game where the protagonist literally pulls a knife on his friend, even if the game acknowledges how serious and hosed up that is. If I were playing this, I'd be seriously questioning my desire to play as this person and may well have put the game down.

It's an interesting choice and I'm not bowing out of reading yet (if nothing else I want to see where the game goes with this), but... I don't even know what to say.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
The nail bat kinda ruins what they were trying to go for with the knife for me. One of those could definitely gently caress someone up, so if you swing it around before going "let's fight" you're announcing your intent to seriously injure someone at least. It doesn't matter if it turns out she doesn't use it if you don't choose to attack, she escalated the situation to the point where real harmful weapons were in play.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Explopyro posted:

That was seriously disturbing and made me very uncomfortable. I'm not sure how I feel about a game where the protagonist literally pulls a knife on his friend, even if the game acknowledges how serious and hosed up that is. If I were playing this, I'd be seriously questioning my desire to play as this person and may well have put the game down.

It's an interesting choice and I'm not bowing out of reading yet (if nothing else I want to see where the game goes with this), but... I don't even know what to say.

The game does continue to acknowledge this issue and I think it will address it satisfactory to you. However, I do want to warn you in very uncertain terms: if Sunny pulling a knife on Aubrey disturbs you enough that you're not sure if you want to continue; this game is only going to get darker. It may not happen for a while but I'm warning you now before you get too invested or in case you're not having a good day and want to stop in and read an update. As much as I adore this game and want to show it off to people (I've been looking forward to posting this update for weeks!!), it's not for everyone and I get that.

Speaking of which, has the content warning banner been useful for people? Am I using it too liberally, not liberally enough? I've been worried about it being applied too much and people would become desensitized to it especially since we're about to have some lighter moments. It's also hard because sometimes the game goes from "Light and charming moment" to "what the gently caress" at breakneck pace. Which I personally love, but is hard to warn people about.

GunnerJ posted:

The nail bat kinda ruins what they were trying to go for with the knife for me. One of those could definitely gently caress someone up, so if you swing it around before going "let's fight" you're announcing your intent to seriously injure someone at least. It doesn't matter if it turns out she doesn't use it if you don't choose to attack, she escalated the situation to the point where real harmful weapons were in play.

I think that's the devs intent and why Kel goes "I'm glad you had the knife but also give it here." Its supposed to make you feel like Sunnys just defending himself... no matter what his true intent may be.

really queer Christmas fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Feb 25, 2021

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013

Arcvasti posted:

I'm actually wondering if this actually IS the real world. That perspective shift from up to down with the door was really weird. Afterwards, even the room you're in changes, with the carpet getting less ragged and the boxes changing position. Something very funky is afoot.

He's also still hallucinating monsters and strange creatues, but beyond that the basic setup is also pretty weird- Omori's mom leaving him alone for extended periods like this, including while the power's out (and how did the fridge and microwave stay on?)...

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Been blind to this thing completely and I did a double take when you were fighting her "Wait, why does she look worried in that one screenshot? Did I miss a mention of you changing her emotion?... nope. huh what hap- KNIFE!?"

braybray
Feb 28, 2021
I've got about 80 hours in this game, and I really am happy to see it being played here. I wish you the best.

Sum Gai posted:

He's also still hallucinating monsters and strange creatues, but beyond that the basic setup is also pretty weird- Omori's mom leaving him alone for extended periods like this, including while the power's out (and how did the fridge and microwave stay on?)...

The power isn't out that night, thankfully. Sunny just doesn't turn on the lights at night for some reason when he wakes up and tries to go downstairs. When it comes to his mother, I don't know whether to call her an absent mother or just trying to deal with her shut-in son as best she can. I'm curious about how things got like this.

ChaceRider
Aug 16, 2009

and above all else, be kind
Oh, hey, Omori! I actually just finished a playthrough of this game together with my husband last week! (Went in blind, got the True/Good End. We did silly voices, as we do for little RPGs like this, and uh, I ended up with both Mari and Basil, as well as narration. My voice got quite the workout.) I'm sure he'll even forgive me for it one day!

Mostly joking there, but seriously, this is a great (albeit heavy) game. Horror's not normally my genre, but I love stuff like this that unabashedly tackles deep topics with thought and compassion. Also, the soundtrack loving rocks and I've already got huge chunks of it onto my phone, though we haven't seen my favorite track yet.

Anyway, good LP so far! Can't wait to hopefully see stuff I missed during our playthrough -- I thought it would take longer, but already I'm seeing stuff like answering the door at night (we went "nope, not getting attacked by house burglars, they'll have to earn their break-in") and actually finding the Space Pirates at the lake (we missed seeing the path there until waaaay later in the game, at which point they've moved on). Super neat, thanks for showing it off!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

UPDATE 12: The True Horror of Living

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime. That's why I post LPs on company time.

really queer Christmas fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Mar 7, 2021

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

UPDATE 13: THE CLASH OF TITANS

CLASH

really queer Christmas fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Mar 10, 2021

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Oof. Maybe after an RNG success like that it's better to just live with the black bars?

Rock paper scissors is... not exactly the greatest minigame, but on the other hand it's very silly and optional since the reward is, uh, some hats I guess?

braybray
Feb 28, 2021
That's unfortunate, but redoing the entire clash update just to fix a minor error isn't necessary. I envy your luck on the Champ though, it took me about half an hour just for her, with other clashes taking about the same or longer based on RNG. Did the window capture affect the next update at all?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

braybray posted:

That's unfortunate, but redoing the entire clash update just to fix a minor error isn't necessary. I envy your luck on the Champ though, it took me about half an hour just for her, with other clashes taking about the same or longer based on RNG. Did the window capture affect the next update at all?

This wasn't a one update thing, this affected the entire faraway section - four hours of gameplay. I had to redo the entire part. From the moment Sunny opened the door to the end of next week's parts was affected. I blame that loving guy who said he hopes the other clashers give me more fight :argh:

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

SHOPKEEP: If you want a real challenge, I know that some folks in the Faraway Plaza are veterans at Pet Rocks... four of them to be precise

How did I know there were going to be 4 divine kings of RPS.

Kudos on them showing restraint on not using tiger, dragon, turtle and bird tomagachis.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

really queer Christmas posted:

thankfully, we only need to win once, while they need to win everytime.

Big Irish Republican energy here.

ChaceRider
Aug 16, 2009

and above all else, be kind
Oh god, CLASH. We got up to the final champion, tried to beat her for about 20 stubborn minutes of passing the controls back and forth, then decided whatever she gave us couldn't possibly be worth it.

Pretty sure we were right! Thanks for finally putting my curiosity to rest. My condolences for the graphical issues, though I should say as someone reading on mobile, I wouldn't have even noticed had you not mentioned it. :v:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

UPDATE 14: The Big Bad Bully

You think you're the good guy, don't you Kel?

really queer Christmas fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Mar 14, 2021

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.
Me before this update: "Man Real Aubrey is kind of a bitch."

Me after this update: "WHAT MONSTER HAD BEEN DENYING THIS POOR GIRL LOVE AND SUPPORT. SOMEBODY GIVER A drat HUG."

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Oof. This hit really hard playing through for the first time. And it's quite the mood whiplash after the silliness that is Aubrey's new friend group.

EdgyCoffeeMug
Jan 11, 2019

Whybird posted:

If it helps, while the warnings are very accurate and the game does go to some really tough places, it didn't (to me) feel that it used upsetting themes in a gratuitous or trivialising way. It used them in support of the story it was trying to tell, and it handled them with maturity and sincerity, rather than just sticking them in to make things darker.

Tbh that's like the fatal flaw of this game tough, it doesn't have the courage to exploit the dark poo poo for more gameplay. There's an obvious part of the game that is missing for a JRPG: a final area before you fight the final boss. My guess why it isn't there is that the final area would've had all the really dark poo poo, and the game devs didn't want to upset people by having it. Instead it just reveals the truth in a mildly interactive way and then hurries to the end as fast as it can.

braybray
Feb 28, 2021
Please listen to It Means Everything. It is one of the best tracks in the game.

Edit: removed spoiler discussion.

braybray fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Mar 10, 2021

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

I really don't think we should be discussing this kind of stuff, even with spoiler tags.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Please mark yall's post as ending spoilers please.

Qrr posted:

I really don't think we should be discussing this kind of stuff, even with spoiler tags.

How about a new update then?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Update 15: The Sun Shined Brighter When She Was Here

Mari... It feels so long ago already. I still think about her all the time. I'm sure you do, too.

You know... When Mari passed away... Hero... Hero really stopped caring about everything. He didn't want to get out of bed for school or even eat. He stopped taking care of himself, stopped baking and cooking...

It was like that for almost a year. Mom and Dad didn't know what to do either. We all tried to help him and be supportive, but... nothing was really working.

One night... I went over to him while he was all huddled in his blankets and started saying stuff. Stuff like how we all miss him and how we want him to get better... How everyone is really worried... How Mari wouldn't want to see him like this. I thought I was helping him, but... Hero... Hero got angry. He suddenly got up and started screaming and yelling at me about a bunch of stuff. Some of it was pretty hurtful, too... but I think I blocked out a lot of it. His eyes were already super red... but the more he yelled at me, the harder he cried. I tried my best to calm him down... but whatever I said just made him worse. I'd never seen Hero do anything close to that before. It really took me by surprise. And I was so scared that... Well... I started crying too.

Eventually, Mom and Dad ran to our room and rushed over to hug him and calm him down...

But they... completely ignored me... Heh, heh...

I think that's where Hero got his sense back because he ran to me and hugged me right away. Just kept apologizing over and over...

But... at least Hero got a lot better after that. He started taking care of himself again... and focusing on school a lot more... and joining a bunch of extracurricular stuff.

He's naturally good at everything but he still works really hard, so I'm proud of him!

Anyways, sorry for the long story. I don't think I've ever told anyone that before.

It's not his fault, but... i still think Hero blames himself for Mari's death.

Hero's never visited here... Not even once. I know it really hurts, but maybe it might be good for him. I don't know...

Just setting the stage of this update with an appropriate story. After the fight with Aubrey, you can go through the back door of the church into the cemetery. There's a lot of headstones, but none of them say anything besides this one.

Hopefully Mari's in a better place :smith:

Respite

So uh, yeah. Kinda awkward spat there last time. The churchgoers all have something to say after the fight.

Don't you mean THE MAVERICK!?

You uh... don't seem too happy about that. You don't have to go with them, aren't you two like 20?

PREACHER: That girl Aubrey has come here every week for the past few years, but she never talks to anyone. I've tried to approach her a few times... but she keeps calling me... err... bad things... She seems very troubled. Perhaps she could use a friend.

Or at least, a different group of friends. Like say, that go on adventures in a dream world?

Same.

If you're not going to church because a teen girl who's upset at the death of her friend is there, I'm going to go ahead and say you may as well not go because you clearly aren't going to heaven.

I've always disliked when people said this, since the irony is... you are judging them. You're just trying to be self-righteous about doing so.

Ok, let's... uh, leave I guess. We still don't have Basil's album and we just beat up our only lead.

See You Tomorrow

This hasn't been a cheerful update so far, and this music is not inspiring confidence it will get any cheerier.

Did you see that? Aubrey just dumped something into her trash can! Let's go check it out.

Whoa! I don't believe it! It's Basil's photo album!

I can't believe she would just throw it out like that. It's a good thing we looked through this trash can.

But on the bright side, at least we have Basil's photo album now... and it only took us half a day, too! Talk about teamwork! How about a high five, Sunny?

As tempted as I am to put this to a vote as a honey pot to find out who the kel-haters are... we're high fiving him, c'mon.

We are uh, actually not going to do that just yet. Entering the church progresses us from daytime to afternoon time, which means we have some new things to do. Nowhere near as much as the daytime though. There isn't going to be an update dedicated to, I don't know... egging houses or something.

First off, we're going to head one house to the left for this coin!

And then we're going to knock on this door!

Geez dude it was just a coin! I'll give it back...

CLUMSY GUY: Oh... H-Heya! Um... Who are you? Wait! N-Nevermind that! I've got an emergency here! Sooooo... uhhh... Do you think you can help me out?

Well we started this relationship with you screaming in our faces, so who am I to say no?

... This is why you dragged us in here? Because your wedding ring fell off?

CLUMSY GUY: Crazy, right? You'd think this kind of thing only happens in movies... Luckily, my wife is still out for the day and hasn't found out about it yet. I've been trying to get it out for almost an hour and my fingers are starting to bruise... Sigh... I really don't want to tell my wife or my daughter, Sarah, about this. I'll never hear the end of it!

Alright dude... let's get it for you.

CLUMSY GUY: Hey, that's it! Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll never forget this... I promise! You and any of your friends are welcome here at any time! I think I may have mentioned this before, but I have a daughter about your age. Her name is Sarah... She's probably in her room right now!

This is like the 3rd house that's given us the reward of "Yeah just come visit my house whenever you want". Anyway, let's go see Sarah!

PONYTAIL GIRL: Anyways, hi! I'm Sarah! It's nice to meet you!

I like her, she seems nice.

Alright, we're going to head back to the Faraway Plaza real quick... but first we're going to stop off on the street across from Sunny & Kel's, really quickly.

RED-GLASSES LADY: I'm having dinner with my children right now. Would you care to join us?

W-What the heck!? Is that Kel and Sunny at the door!? Why are you two standing in front of my house!?!? GET OUT OF HERE, NERDS!!

RED-GLASSES LADY: Kim! What has gotten into you, sweetie-pie? Sorry, boys. Perhaps you can join us for dinner at another time.

I don't think Sunny has managed to eat a single bite of food since the steak incident. Kid's gotta be hungry.

On our way to the plaza, we run into this girl again. Wasn't she the one who wished to meet her true love?

...HIM???

You may have witnessed my humiliation earlier today... but now is the time that I, THE MAVERICK, redeem myself once again!

Huh? What is this about now, Mikhael?

Grr... Curse you and your cheeky attitude!

...Really? A race?

I don't know... I'm pretty fast...

Hah! That's what you say now! But just wait until you see the results of my training!

I'm being serious, Mikhael. It's only fair to warn you... I'm fast. Like REALLY fast.

Hey, I know! To make things a bit more even, you can use your scooter if you want!

Come on, Kel! You've been talking the talk, but can you walk the walk!? Why don't you show me a real challenge!?

Sigh... I'm going to have to do this, aren't I?

Sorry, Sunny. This'll be really quick.

Huff... huff... huff... huff... wait... I... huff... I want a rematch...

I don't think so, Mikhael... I mean... It's getting kind of late, isn't it?

Huff... huff... huff... huff... Please... huff... huff... huff... huff... I... huff... huff... huff... huff... must... huff... huff... huff... huff... defend... my honor... huff...

Maybe another time... Me and Sunny are gonna go now... See you later, Mikhael!

I like that Kel's best stat in combat in speed and he's also really fast. Just one of those nice combat and story integration things.

Anyway, we're here for Hobbeez, but we'll also drop our coin into the fountain. Nothing comes of it, but eh maybe we'll manage to get a wish out of it.

Once we're here, a new guy has shown up in the middle of the store. We're going to want to talk to him, for reasons.

WRINKLY FOREHEAD: Confound it! I have no idea what I'm looking at here! Hey, you! You're young, right? Could a young guy like you help out an old guy like me? It's my son Jesse's 10th birthday tomorrow, and I'm hoping to get him something he'll actually like. Could you look around the store and pick something out for me?

We don't need to go for or do much for this, because what do kids love more than...

An M rated game?

WRINKLY FOREHEAD: I can't say I understand the appeal, but okay! Here's a cool thing I found while I was sweeping earlier... You can have it!

Oh, hey! Another one of these. We'll need to give it to Cris next time we see her.

WRINKLY FOREHEAD: Gah! This game's price tag is... Oof... my wallet...

Buddy, just be glad F2P games haven't been invented yet.

WRINKLY FOREHEAD: Sigh... Well... as long as my son likes this, it'll be worth it!

WRINKLY FOREHEAD: You know, I could use a consultant for things like this... My son doesn't like to talk about his hobbies with me, but I need to keep up with all this newfangled stuff somehow! I live in a small house on the street south from here! It's the one with the brown roof. Please come visit sometime!

I feel like this is the first house we've been invited to where it makes sense for us to actually go, since we're helping him understand his kid. Granted, we're being paid in seashells so who's really benefiting here?

Now then, there's one last thing to do in the Plaza before we're done for the evening. This can be hard to remember, but Mincy will be here during the evening, and you'll want to talk to her every chance you get.

Hey, stranger! Whatcha drawing this time?

MINCY: Hi... ummm... Kel!... and Sunny, was it? Sorry, I'm not so good with names. I'm just... trying to draw some fruit... but I'm not so good at it.

Yes, you are! I don't like fruit very much, but I'd eat those for sure! I bet Sunny would too!

MINCY: Hehe... Would you guys really? Thank you.

You're very welcome, Mincy. Keep going! You got this!

Kel's ability to make friends with literal strangers is unparalleled. Dude could probably turn his own hostage takers and convince them to take him out for a burger.

Now then, we're ready to visit Basil's house!

So that we can feed this cat some fish. We'll go inside soon, I promise!

Hi, Basil- Oh, wait. You're not Basil...

POLLY: Ah, I'm sorry! My name is Polly. I'm Basil's caretaker.

Oh, hey Kel. W-What is it?

Hi, Basil! We got your photo album back!

H-Huh? You did? Wow... Thank you.

POLLY: Basil! You didn't tell me you had friends coming over. Would you like to join us for dinner? I always seem to cook just a little too much.

Dinner? Sure, sounds delicious!

C'mon, Sunny! Free dinner!

Finally! The poor kid's already nothing but skin and bones.

A Home for Flowers: Empty

POLLY: Please make yourself at home! I'll go ahead and finish up the food.

Wow, it's been a while since I've been in here. You definitely have a lot more plants than you used to!

Ahh... Yeah. I like them a lot. Actually, there's some that are still alive from when you guys came here more often.

Wow, you sure are dedicated!

Yup, that's Basil for you... Flowers and photos...

Uh... he's right next to you Kel. Who are you talking to?

Ah! That's uh... I don't know.

It's been a while since you've looked through them, hasn't it? Come on! It'll be fun!

Umm... S-Sure... Okay.

There's a lot of gaps in the photos... but let's go through the ones we do have.

quote:

12/25 - Christmas

My first photo! It's my best friend, Sunny, trying out his new violin. He's starting to take lessons again so he can play at recitals with his sister, Mari. So exciting!

quote:

2/18 - My Birthday

Just Kel being Kel... So... Many... party hats...

quote:

2/18 - My Birthday

Sunny playing a video game on the couch. Sunny is a little shy, but he's a really good listener. I always end up venting to him when I get upset or stressed. Sometimes I feel like I'm bothering him, but he never seems to mind.

quote:

3/9

We're back from the park, but Kel is still full of energy. He challenged Hero to an arm-wrestling match, but we all know who's going to win... Please go easy on him, Hero...

quote:

3/9

Oof... Sorry, Kel... better luck next time.

quote:

3/10

Kel was still feeling a little sour about losing to Hero in arm-wrestling last night, so Hero decided to lean in for a smooch! Kel looks so annoyed. Ah, brotherly love...

quote:

3/10

Me showing Sunny a book I've been reading. Mari stole my camera and took this when I wasn't paying attention. I should really keep better track of my things.

quote:

3/10

It's all of us cuddling with Sunny's stuffed animals. He has so many, and they're all so soft! I wish I could just lay here forever.

quote:

4/21

Mari is teaching everyone how to make flower crowns! Here's Sunny and Kel holding Mari's example. It looks perfect, doesn't it? If only Mari thought so, too.

quote:

4/21

Hero's still making his flower crown. It's taking him a little while, but he's getting there. You have to admire his persistence!

quote:

4/29

It's raining super hard today! The rain always seems to come out of nowhere during springtime. Aubrey asked me to take a picture of her with her new raincoat. It's her favorite color, pink!

quote:

4/29

Aubrey won't let Kel under the umbrella, but Kel seems to be taking it just fine. He says he likes how the rain tastes.

quote:

4/29

Just Kel being Kel again... We went to Hobbeez, but the shop owner told Kel to leave his jacket outside since Kel was getting all his comics wet. Sorry, Shopkeep.

quote:

5/25

It's been pretty busy with school lately, but we finally made time to get together and go to the park today. Here's Kel hanging his legs off a tree. He's such a good climber! I wish I was as fearless as him.

quote:

6/22

It's the first day of summer vacation, so we all wanted to celebrate by going to the beach! Watermelon is Aubrey's favorite.

quote:

6/22

Kel cooling off with some refreshing Orange Joe! I shouldn't get too close or he might get my camera wet. Kel is known to spill his drinks.

quote:

6/22

We buried Sunny in the sand! It took forever, but he looks like he's enjoying himself. I wonder if he's going to need help getting out. I guess I'll keep him company until then.

quote:

7/20 - Sunny's Birthday

Yay! Sunny is turning 12 today! Even though me, Sunny, Aubrey, and Kel are in the same school year, Sunny is younger than all of us. He's the baby of the group, so we have to take care of him!

quote:

7/20 - Sunny's Birthday

Sunny holding a super huge present, from Mari and Hero! Hmm... I wonder what it is.

quote:

7/20 - Sunny's Birthday

You can't really tell from the photo, but Mari and Hero got Sunny a giant building block set. Sunny seems much more interested in the box though. He acts just like Mari's new kitten, Mewo!

quote:

7/20 - Sunny's Birthday

Sunny won't leave the box, so Kel put a food bowl inside. I guess this box will be Sunny and Mewo's new home.

quote:

8/4

We're going beetle-catching today! Here's Kel, ready to pounce on his next victim! Oh, and Sunny is there too. He looks kind of sleepy.

quote:

8/14

I went to the bathroom, and came back to this photo... Kel says he took a picture of himself on accident, but I don't believe him...

quote:

9/9

It's the first day of school today! Me, Sunny, Kel, and Aubrey are up bright and early. Aubrey is so photogenic!

quote:

9/9

Sigh... Goodbye, summer! Until next year...

Maybe Aubrey kept them for herself... We'll have to get those back later.

On the bright side, look how short I was. Haha! I know I've grown at least a foot since Hero left for college. I can't wait until he comes back...

This year, I'll finally be the taller brother. Heh heh!

Anyway, don't sweat it about the missing photos, Basil. Me and Sunny will take care of things for you.

You just focus on going back to your happy, carefree self.

Yeah, that's how it works Kel.

Yeah, sure! I'll help! I got some experience helping my brother cook and stuff.

POLLY: Oh, that would be lovely. Please, follow me. The kitchen is this way.

We now have some freedom to move around a bit, so let's talk to Basil.

O-Oh! H-Hi... Sunny... It's nice to finally see you again... Haha...

W-Why... are you staring at me like that? U-um... Sunny? Is... is everything okay?

I do like that Sunny is a true silent protagonist, and says literally nothing. You just don't notice because Kel talks so drat much that he never notices and neither do we until now. :v:

Soup and veggies!? Sounds nutritious and delicious!

POLLY: Y-You really think so? I was afraid you'd be a bit disappointed... People always tell me that my taste is a bit bland...

Don't worry about what other people think! All food is good to me! I'll eat anything you throw at me!

I have a feeling Polly is one of those people who think mayonnaise is just too spicy.

Here's Basil's room. A lot of plants, as to be expected. Nothing interesting to really interact with though.

Over on the left hand side, we uh, just barge into Basil's grandma's room. She seems to be soundly asleep and can't talk however. The only point of interest here is the glowing flower in the middle...

Oh, Sunny... I didn't expect to see you in here... Haha...

H-How are you doing, Sunny? Is everything okay with you?

... Okay.... N-Nevermind, then.

Grandma can't hear us, you know? She hasn't been feeling very well lately...

It's already been four years, hasn't it?

... ... ...

It's nice to see that you're still around... even if it's only for a little while.

I'm trusting you with it, okay? I just think... you can probably use it more than me.

A lot has happened since these pictures were taken. Sometimes, it feels like it was all a bad dream.

It's hard to remember now, but... I think... at the time... I took photos of what I was most afraid to lose.

Flipping through this album, you can still see the good times... Maybe one day... things can go back to the way they were before.

Well... at least it makes more sense for Basil to be such an anxious wreck now. Still, I wonder why he'd give us the photo album? A going away present?

Everything tastes so good! You're the best, Polly!

POLLY: Oh, it's nothing... I'm just following Grandma's recipes. Thanks for your help, Kel.

Munch... munch... munch... munch... So as I was saying before, Polly... Tomorrow... munch... My older brother, Hero's finally coming back from college. My mom's all crazy right now preparing the house and everything... munch... Don't want to be anywhere near that mess. Although... munch... I am pretty excited to see him... munch... Every time hes comes back, the first thing we do is compare heights... This year is the year... munch munch... that I'm finally going to be taller than him... I can feel it in my bones!

POLLY: Hehe... You and your brother seem close. That's good... family is important!

Oh, hey! What'cha doin' with Basil's photo album there, Sunny?

O-Oh... I... gave it to him. I just thought he should have it.

Whoa, really? Munch... that's so cool of you. Makes sense, especially since Sunny's moving away and all.

W-What? Sunny's... m-moving...?

Oh yeah! I thought I already mentioned it... munch... I must have forgot. He's moving in... three days, I think? Sorry, I thought you already knew.

O-Oh... Uh... No, I guess I must have missed it... Sorry, um...

M-May I be excused? I... I have to go to the bathroom.

What's up with him? Well... that's just how it is. When you gotta go, you gotta go!

POLLY: Basil's been going to the bathroom a lot lately. I hope it's not my food...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the lady that thinks spices are a dirty word isn't making food thats causing gut problems... Let's go check on Basil, maybe we can help calm him down.

HELP ME

O-oh... It's you... Sunny... You're here... I'm so glad... You... You can see it too, can't you? Something... behind you...

:stare:

We should uh... get out of here, Basil.

Cool, cool. We seem to have a group haunting going on. That's cool. Hey, Kel? Let's leave!!

AGREED.

So yeah... Anyway, Polly, if you ever need me, here's my address. I live just down the block!

POLLY: Thanks, Kel. You're sweet.

Heh, heh... Oh, it's nothing. Say goodbye to Basil for me!

It's now past 10 PM. The game doesn't give an exact time, but if you go to the plaza - several stores say they close at 10 PM. Though interesting enough, the pizza joint turns into... an adults only gathering. Anyway, let's flee the hell-home for the comfort of our own hell-home.

At night time, you can't do anything besides go home. Trying to knock on any door gives a message of "You shouldn't disturb other people this late", and nothing new appears in the plaza or park besides a metric crapton of cats.

Sorry for all the trouble. That was a pretty crazy adventure, huh?

I can tell you haven't talked to anyone in a while... but that's okay! It just takes practice!

Anyway, Hero's coming back from college tomorrow, so I'm sure he'll want to see you before you leave.

So... if you don't mind... I'll be coming back for you again in the morning.

HIGH PITCH RINGING SOUND

Sweet dreams, he says before sending us to hell.

Just our normal, every day house with bottomless pits, creatures from the void, and a hellish red light that makes you want to burn for all eternity!

I wasn't able to get it to trigger, but after clicking on a certain amount of boxes you can see the message...

Don't you recognize your own home?

I hate this jumpscare with a passion. :argh:

We're here for the knife, it's... comforting to us.

With the knife back in tow, we can cut away these cobwebs and head to our room.

There's a door on the left side we haven't seen before... we can't reach it though. There's just pits surrounding it.

Same as the last time we tried to go on the stairs... they seem to be infinite, but also we now get attacked by these huge spider legs as we climb it. Did I mention the only soundtrack is the sound of crawling spiders and whispers?

Something is Hanging from the Ceiling

Arachnophobia

I hope you aren't afraid of spiders! Because Sunny is, and if you are too, that's gonna make this fight even harder to get through!

Just like in the last Something fight, Sunny's attacks do nothing damage wise. The Something-Spider always opens by reducing Sunny's speed so it can go first.

Calming down is the only skill that's ever available when scared. That's worth remembering for later.

And SQUISH! That thing can get the hell outta here. Phew, I'm not really afraid of spiders but I can imagine for those that are this whole area is something that makes them really... connected to Sunny.

Let's just get the jumpscare out of the way before bed.

Jeez this guy won't leave us alone.

Heading to the kitchen, there's... a creepier jumpscare here.

Living here... doesn't seem that comfortable for Sunny. But do you know what is comfortable?

His bed.

HIGH PITCH RINGING SOUND

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm really enjoying this and wondering where it's going to go, thanks for all the hard work you're putting into it!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

How far in the game is this?

braybray
Feb 28, 2021

ultrafilter posted:

This is about 4-5 hours of gameplay in. The game is about 20 hours or so for most folks I've spoken to about it.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

ultrafilter posted:

Back of the napkin math says it'll take 45 main updates to get to the first ending. Granted, some of those updates will be short.

Bloody Emissary
Mar 31, 2014

Powawa~n
Huh. Is it possible to do anything besides leave the bathroom when Basil asks for help?

At this point, the most straightforward, mundane interpretation seems to be that Mari died by hanging and Sunny was there when it happened. The one-eyed ghost with a drooping silhouette, the game of hangman, the fear of spiders... The question is whether it was suicide or an accident; I'm inclined to believe the latter given the way the characters talk about Mari's death and the fact that Sunny is afraid of heights. Being afraid of "accidentally falling like Mari did" seems like a more direct mental equivalence than "intentionally falling like Mari did." I'm interested to see how Basil fits into all this; he seems pretty important given that a) he's the first person we see in the game besides Sunny and b) finding him is our current overarching questline in the dream world.

braybray
Feb 28, 2021

Bloody Emissary posted:

Huh. Is it possible to do anything besides leave the bathroom when Basil asks for help?

Unfortunately, it seems like whatever happened to Sunny has made him unwilling to help Basil. Sunny is interesting in that he isn't always willing to do what the player wants, such as going backwards on the stairs, or in this case, comfort an old friend.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bonus Update 1: Anti-Social

Here's a quick update to show off some of the different ways the fights could go during our time in Faraway.

This one came up in the thread, but what happens if Sunny doesn't attack in this fight? After all, the fight ends early because Sunny stabs Aubrey for uh... reasons.

You're going to have to spend the fight using Sunny to either heal Kel or just guarding, a single attack will end it - so you have to go out of your way to do this. That there's anything different at all is a testament to the devs.

Beating her this way gets you the victory screen at the end of the battle.

Aubrey! Why'd you back away?

Sunny... He has a steak knife...

What!? C'mon, we gotta get you out of here!

Ugh... You'll pay for this.

The scene then plays out like normal, Kel still takes the knife away even saying the same thing. Not too different, but still neat the devs thought of it. So... what happens if you lose?

They gave up and said "just stab her already." :v:

While you can't lose to Aubrey in her fight, you can go ahead and lose every other remaining fight. Including this piss-easy fight against Angel and Charlie. The others require some healing to win, so you can lose quite easily if you don't have any bandages or first aid kits. If you lost this one, you're just bad :colbert:

Me and Charlie are victorious, as predicted! Master would be so proud of me.

Ugh... This is what I get for going easy on a kid.

Huh? What was that!? Don't be a sore loser, Kel! We won fair and square! Didn't we, Charlie?

CHARLIE: ...

Okay, Angel, it's time to be serious now. You need to tell us where Aubrey is. We're done playing games!

Yeesh... Such a party pooper... No wonder Aubrey tells us to stay away from you.

Hey, this is serious business, Angel! Serious adult business! You don't want me to get adults involved, do you?

Sigh... No... Okay, fine. I'll tell you what I know, but you won't like it.

And this is where the paths converge. The game doesn't let you get locked out, but it does dunk on you a bit for losing. I think that's why I was so shocked nothing happens if you lose to Aubrey.

After losing the first fight, it's SO much easier to lose the rest - as you can see.

And then the conversations are the same. A little boring, but losing to THE MAVERICK is embarrassing enough. The devs didn't want to rub too much salt into this wound.

*CHURCH BELLS RING*

Come on, Kim... We gotta go home. It's almost time for dinner and Mom's gonna be really mad if we're late.

Shoot... Let's get out of here.

She... She took something really important from Basil.

I get that you guys are friends and stuff... but... even you gotta admit that Aubrey goes too far sometimes.

Please... We're just trying to help a friend.

... ... ... ...

Huh? Aubrey's at... church?

Hey, don't look at me! You're the one who wanted to know. Also, if she asks who told you, tell her it wasn't me! Say it was Mikhael or something.

Come on, Kim... We gotta scoot... You know how Mom gets when we're late.

Yeah, yeah... I hear ya... Let's go...

Last part there was repeated but everything prior to that is all new. This is the only fight on day 1 that is better to lose than win, in terms of story. It's much more interesting story wise for Kim to tell us when she didn't have to, than when she feels like she has to because she lost. You also get an achievement for losing, so I feel the devs agree with me.

This is the only difference if you lose to Aubrey at the church. Also check that damage Aubrey did to Sunny... yowch.

That's all for day 1 differences we didn't get to cover at the time. Next time there's a mini-update, I will show off all the emotion portraits. I was hoping to show them off in game organically, but it hasn't worked out to my liking.

Meleemancer
Jul 24, 2007

Weapons that don't cost MP? Why would you want that?

Bloody Emissary posted:

At this point, the most straightforward, mundane interpretation seems to be that...
My speculation based on what's happened in the real world so far is that based on Sunny, Aubrey, and Basil's interactions, those three all believe Basil is somehow responsible for Mari's death.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Meleemancer posted:

My speculation based on what's happened in the real world so far is that based on Sunny, Aubrey, and Basil's interactions, those three all believe Basil is somehow responsible for Mari's death.

It would explain why Basil isn't part of the party in the dream, at least, despite being as close a friend as any of the others.

Mari also seemed to be part of the group but, well, I think we all understand her appearance there at this point.

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

I assumed Mari fell down the stairs. The stairs keeps being featured whenever we get the nightmare mode house, and it looked like during that last update there was a bunch of hair at the bottom?

Also is Basil cutting himself...? Keeps going to the bathroom, there's definitely some self hatred going on.

Does speculation really need to be spoiled?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Marluxia posted:

I assumed Mari fell down the stairs. The stairs keeps being featured whenever we get the nightmare mode house, and it looked like during that last update there was a bunch of hair at the bottom?

Also is Basil cutting himself...? Keeps going to the bathroom, there's definitely some self hatred going on.

Does speculation really need to be spoiled?

It does not, feel free to unspoil what you posted. Speculation is welcome in fact, so that I can do the online equivalent of sitting in the corner with a grin at what people post. Just please be careful if you do have any advance knowledge.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Update 16: What Makes a Hero?

Something, Alone

Welcome back to White Space.

Good bye White Space.

This was a shock to me. I was doing the usual LP thing of trying to search through the cupboards for as much content as possible and... realized the stab menu was usable straight after arriving in White Space. There's... only a couple things to actually see though. Like the tentacles of darkness that greet us as we awake.

Something... is there. We saw something there in our nightmare world too. I wonder if there was something there previously?

Oh... guess I'm just imagining things like Sunny. Anyway, let's head back to White Space.

Here's how the hangman game is going so far. I don't think I figured it out until I had one more letter that we'll find somewhat soonish. Once we get that one, I think the answer becomes clear (though you still need to actually find the letters even if you know the answer. No sequence breaking!)

There's no new pictures in the notebook or anything of note new in White Space right now, so let's go see our friends again.

Omori! Welcome back!

See, Hero? I told you not to worry. Omori always shows up when we need him!

Is everything okay, Omori? We were worried about you...

Be patient, Kel! We have to make sure that Omori is okay first!

Or maybe... you and Hero can go yourselves.

Just the two of us!

Whoa, that's a bit of an escalation there. She didn't really come on that strong to Omori before.

Hey, you can't leave us out of this!

He's right Aubrey. We have to do this together as a team.

You never know when you'll need someone's help. We're stronger when we work together!

Hmph! Omori and I will be fine on our own.

You'll protect me, won't you, Omori?

Eww... gross... get a room.

Come on, Aubrey. It's time to get serious now. Let's go tell Mari that Omori is okay. You know how she's always worrying about him...

Okay, okay... fine... I was just trying to have a little fun...

Hmm... starting to wonder how much experiencing the outside has affected Omori/Sunny.

The snake gives us 750 clams, which almost doubles our current clam count so that's quite a bit of an allowance!

Now, we could head to the playground... but we haven't seen the west and north sides yet. First, let's check out the west side:

Isn't this place filled with bugs and stuff? Omori and Hero don't do well with spiders...

Ugh... Spiders...

Yo Hero, are you okay?

Huh? O-Oh, I'm just fine! Let's uh... let's go see what Mari has to say first.

drat, Hero's got that arachnophobia bad, huh? I wonder if he also has imaginary battles with them on the stairs.

Now then, heading to the north side of the Forest...

We... see a quick glimpse of Something over the water. Fun fact, as soon as you leave the tree house in update 2 - you can come straight here! I just didn't show it off then so I could hide the lurking darkness for a bit. I wanted people to get comfortable first. :)

Here's a bit of cuteness to make up for the darkness. I love that Kel is so into Pluto.

BY YOUR SIDE

Omori!

Stop disappearing like that!

You know my heart can't take it.

Hmm... So there's still no sign of Basil? Where could he be?

We're not sure... We've been looking for him everywhere, and still... nothing.

Sigh... I hope Basil is okay... I miss him so much.

Yeah! I miss hearing him talk about all the stuff he's into... like all the flower stuff... and the photo stuff... and the art stuff... and the reading stuff...

My hair is so tangly. I miss when Basil used to brush my hair.

Omori, will you brush it for me?

Well, I miss when Basil used to remind me to wash my hands. Look! They're so dirty!

Eww! Kel!

Kel... You should probably wash your hands anyway.

Everyone... I know it's tough right now, but we have to stay positive! We should all try to be like Basil! Even when Basil is upset, he always manages to smile.

So... is there anywhere you haven't checked yet?

Well... There is a forest west of stump, but...

It's gross and full of spiders!

Ugh... Spiders...

Well you know what that means...

Once again, it's time to face your fears, little brother!

And that means you too, Hero!

Come on, big bro! You can't back out now. It's just like how it is with Omori. We're here to support you all the way!

Yeah, you're right... haha... I'm just being silly...

Don't worry, guys! If anyone or anything tries to hurt you, I'll smash it out of the way! You can count on it!

And don't forget about me! I'll always be there to help too.

We truly have some great friends. :unsmith:

Or uh, dream-friends.

Yeah... Yeah! We can do this together!

L-Let's go to the forest west of the stump. Lead the way, Omori!

Yes, lead the way Omori!

Southwards!

...WHAT.

Have you ever put your hands in your face at how stupid something is and then just started slowly laughing until you started laughing manically? No? Just me, I mean yeah who would do that?

Hmm, the poster changed from being a wanted sign.

Sweetheart, huh? This play must be quite good, it got 6/5 stars from Sweetheart herself! I wonder if we'll get a chance to check it out.

SPROUT MOLE3: Oh my, oh my! I can hardly contain my excitement. This show is sure to be the most electrifying of them all!

SPROUT MOLE4: Oh dear, oh dear! We must hurry! Our four front row Show Tickets are right here! We are in for the time of our lives, and must not be late!

SPROUT MOLE1: Now... which way do we go again?

...Uh oh.

This is gonna end poorly...

For them :smuggo:

Let me see! Oh, they're front row tickets for some kind of show...

Featuring... Sweetheart?

Wasn't that Capt. Spaceboy's ex-girlfriend?

Yeah! It looks like some sort of contest or something!

If we happen to pass by, we should stop and watch! We do have front-row Show Tickets after all!

Well... alright. Maybe we can drop by if we happen to come across it.

Alright then, now we can continue...

Going southwards, as I intended. I'm assuming that going south can let you fast travel out of here and breaks some scripting so the devs just funnel you into the fight first. I've seen a stream of someone that went back to the junkyard immediately after the Space Ex-boyfriend fight and never saw the red foot prints that lead away so they spent like an hour being unsure of where to go. Always got to appreciate the effort devs will make to try and breadcrumb players to progress.

The first reason to head south is that the flowers are starting to die off. So we'll water them back to life for Basil. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

You can also get an extra heart by doing this. Each character will gain a heart or two depending on the type of flower being watered (It's according to which flower reminds Basil of that person).

This picnic isn't available until after Omori gets over his fear of heights, so it's likely missed by most people (myself included).

Do you think Basil is okay? I feel like maybe we should be more worried...

Hmm... his disappearance is concerning... but it won't help anyone to get too worked up over it.

Basil is really trusting... He'll believe anything anyone says!

What if someone tricked him into something? Or maybe he's fallen into a trap!

Calm down, Aubrey... I'm sure we'll find him!

I know! Why don't you all water his flowers while he's away?

I'm sure he'll be super thankful once he's back.

Sniff... sniff...

Aww... Aubrey, come on! I don't like it when you cry!

Cheer up! On the outside, Basil may seem really soft, but he's actually pretty strong on the inside.

Basil can take care of himself! You should believe in him a little more!

Sniff... Well, when you put it that way...

Okay, I'll try to believe in Basil... Thanks, Kel. Hehe...

Ahh! Don't smile at me! It's creepy!

You're creepy!

This is the 2nd hint by the game that you should water Basil's flowers. And you really should do so, we'll find out the reason why in... 20 hours?

Basil's home, meanwhile has seen better days without Basil tending to it. It's somewhat eerie here now.

The inside, isn't any better. There's a hole in the middle now that looks like one of those gaps left behind by the hangman keys. If we try and inspect it though, all we get is "The floor is sinking." Creepy.

Now then, before we finish things up. We've got some things to go over, since we beat a section of the game. First up, our completed quests:

Daisy's Dilemma posted:

Yay! Daisy has a Flower Puzzle to give to Neb now, but will she ever actually give it to him? Tune in next time to find out!

Captain of the Space Pirates posted:

Phew... That got messy for a bibt... but at least everything turned out okay. Hopefully now Capt. Spaceboy will be able to find some peace.

Berly's Lost Ball posted:

Wow! Berly gave you a Butt Certificate? I bet she was up all night thinking up that one.

Whereabouts of Duckie Jr posted:

Seems like Duckie Jr. had his head up in the clouds. You're like that too sometimes, Omori!

Stick in the Mud posted:

Goodbye, Mr. Scarecrow... Happy adventures!

Strange Request posted:

TVGirl was just trying to fix her coffee machine all along. Did you get your free coffee?

Mari's got a good positivity to her... I wonder if she was always like that or if Omori is only remembering the good about her.

Now then, since the last time we talked to Mari, we've unlocked the Tag ability! If you tag over to another party member, Mari will have something different to say for each person.

Neat little touches like this are always appreciated by me. Now then, let's get to the Foe Facts for Otherworld!

Also this tree, for some reason.

The destroyer of sinus cavities, the cause of runny noses. Look on my snot ye mighty, and despair.

I'm a big fan of the blob design of the bunnies and cats in this game. It's gotta be real simple for the artists and makes the creatures look even cuter.

I never realized it was Unidentified Flying Orange until I read the foe facts... the more you know!

It was nice to meet Kel in the real world and find out that no, Omori is imagining Kel perfectly as a simple minded naive fool.

I don't either Aubrey.

My God Hero, I must have fought at least a dozen of those. How many of these things did you have??

I can't even hear the word "Dial-up" without instinctively going "Bee-dew Bee-dew" and making white noise sounds, and no those are not the same sounds as my posts!!!

It also got a DOOM port not too long ago.

I really really like the gills being the windows. It's such a cool design.

What the hell Kel? That thing is adorable, how could you think of doing that?

Kite Kid also talked to us about seeing a strange void in the distance... I'm sure nothing will come of that.

Kel you like his everything. He's your pet rock, you made a sand castle of him!

Hey, I'm in this picture! :)

[COMMENTARY NOT FOUND]

A split personality that only appears when broken up with affects... a lot of people actually. Less seriously, I love the bandages over his heart.

Now then, after beating Space Ex-Boyfriend, our follow-ups have improved! For some of these, they just get a boring "does more damage" buff. Hero's is still boring, healing for 25% of HP now instead of 15%, but he also heals 15% of juice. It's still using 3 energy, so good if youre grinding a lot I guess? But here's the differences for the ones that improved in interesting ways.

• Aubrey looking at Kel will now cause both party members to get angry and get an attack buff.
  • Aubrey looking at Hero will still make Aubrey happy, but will now give her a defense boost, on top of recovering 25% of her HP.
  • Kel can pass the ball to Omori now, who won't fumble it but will deal damage to a random foe and become happy. :unsmith:

That ends that short list. Aubrey looking at Omori still has her do another strong attack. That's been buffed, but there's also... another layer...

Still my favorite follow-up, if only for this interaction. As well, a minor note: when we started the game, Omori had a "sharp knife" equipped, and now he has a "knife" equipped. We can't change this, so it's... interesting.

Alright then, we are now finally good to go...

...To the train station! You may recall that Capt. Space Boy gave us a train ticket while trying to make Aubrey stop crying. While the game tries to get you to head towards the Spider Forest, it's actually a better idea to take the train first. We can also buy some lemonade if we want. It's a decent juice healing item that's pretty cheap.

TRAIN STATION JASH: Whoa... That's a Train Pass... You must be the last passengers! We've been waiting for you for a very long time. Well... That's an all-clear from me! Welcome aboard, patrons!

Wait, how long have you been waiting?? Capt. Space Boy said he hasn't ridden a train since he was a boy!

Hmm, maybe we are getting on the phantom train after all. Keep an eye out for martial artists.

A little spooky, what with the ghostly spirits... wait, did we actually get on the phantom train? What the gently caress, let me off, that train scared me as a kid!

Well uh, we've established where home isn't at least. It's somewhere though, that's a positive step!

Why are you carrying Crystals, dude? Oh did you just leave the mines? I can forget to drop them off at my house before going to the farmhouse to get the animal products. I really need to leave a chest outside the barn to dump it all in.

Uh... so, why do you have this? Did... did you also come from the mines...?

...Uh oh.

That... that doesn't look friendly.

Something is on the Train

FADE

First off, what the gently caress. Second of all, this is the first nightmare fight we've had inside the dreamworld. Interesting enough, every character except for Omori becomes afraid. Afraid limits that person only to attacking, they are unable to use any skills. That... could make things difficult.

We're actually gonna use one of those battle items I never use. Confetti makes the entire party one stage of happy. So if they're already happy, they'll become ecstatic. But since they're all afraid, they'll now be happy and can utilize skills again.

Despite being disjointed, it feels better to know they're smiling rather than cowering in fear. Also Omori's smile is... :shepface: as hell.

I'm not sure anything in the dreamworld has referred to us directly as Sunny, as opposed to Omori. What is going on here...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Whew that's spooky!