Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Everyone that asked got one of course just added them all to the queue now the new total is: 15,646.23

Thank you and hell yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I donate $20 a month to public radio, does that count?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like to do it because it is a wonderful service and also they send me a shirt or sweater once a year and I get to tell people "hey, watch it, this is a $240 shirt" to people

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

taser balls

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

Tazer my drat balls, op

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

Send some volts to my groin

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LET'S KEEP THIS TAZER BALL TRAIN GOING

Does anyone have the link to that coffee shop that helps at risk teens?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Proteus Jones posted:

LET'S KEEP THIS TAZER BALL TRAIN GOING

Does anyone have the link to that coffee shop that helps at risk teens?

https://thecoffeeoasis.z2systems.com/np/clients/thecoffeeoasis/donation.jsp

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Edit: if I can’t have three gang tags, I would drop curd nerds, sadly

`Nemesis fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Feb 10, 2021

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
You can have 3, I do.

Also there might be a way to marquee them instead.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, a clan tag on a dead forum did more good for the world than the OG TB during his whole life. Nice.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I would like the tag also, below my present one please!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Everyone that asked got one of course just added them all to the queue now the new total is: 15,646.23

Lmao holy gently caress, it’s the only thing good old Taser Balls managed to accomplish in his life. :newlol:

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008
Hope I'm not too late to the party, just saw this. But if too late, whatevs, been working with hunger issues (helping others but also grew up a food stamp kid, when they were actually stamps) most of adult life. If you want to give me gang cred, that'd be neat but it's really not the point. My mom also lives on food charities now. Disabled and reliant on the State, which hates poors. She and my step-dad wait in insane lines for day old expired food. I send them what I can but it's never enough. They'd die without lifelines like what you all funded. Thanks, sincerely.

https://imgur.com/hePFoLn

Edit: Sorry, screwed up embedding the photo, but SA kept blocking that. I am dumb. Too dumb to figure it out tonight. It's late. I may not get gang tagged, but I appreciate all you guys have done with this thread. Good on you! This thread alone was worth the 10 bucks spent years ago. GBS is in a new golden era post flowtax.

piratescurvy fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Feb 11, 2021

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

piratescurvy posted:

Hope I'm not too late to the party, just saw this. But if too late, whatevs, been working with hunger issues (helping others but also grew up a food stamp kid, when they were actually stamps) most of adult life. If you want to give me gang cred, that'd be neat but it's really not the point. My mom also lives on food charities now. Disabled and reliant on the State, which hates poors. She and my step-dad wait in insane lines for day old expired food. I send them what I can but it's never enough. They'd die without lifelines like what you all funded. Thanks, sincerely.

Edit: Sorry, screwed up embedding the photo, but SA kept blocking that. I am dumb. Too dumb to figure it out tonight. It's late. I may not get gang tagged, but I appreciate all you guys have done with this thread. Good on you! This thread alone was worth the 10 bucks spent years ago. GBS is in a new golden era post flowtax.

You sound like a real solid dude.

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

Elviscat posted:

You sound like a real solid dude.

Thanks. Don't know if I qualify as solid, but better than gassy.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

piratescurvy posted:

you will get one dont worry haha ill put some in this afternoon

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

you will get one dont worry haha ill put some in this afternoon

You're the best/worst burrito. More of a taco man, myself.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Whats our current coverage map like? Just got paid and can help fill in a couple more states/province/countries probably

tazerballs the globe

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost
Humble brag taser tag. I love our dead gay comedy forum.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Ended up being too late and too poor for a gang tag, but wow at the total raised in the meantime. So many meals, so many tasered balls.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Battle Pigeon posted:

Ended up being too late and too poor for a gang tag, but wow at the total raised in the meantime. So many meals, so many tasered balls.

Ill add you its ok

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Discount Dracula posted:

Humble brag taser tag. I love our dead gay comedy forum.

Holy poo poo a third goon from Thurston County?
How many of us are there?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

We surround you. :stalker:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added to the queue to current

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Battle Pigeon posted:

If you post a local foodbank you’ll probably get someone willing to donate even though Burrito’s already added you.

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

Tazerball dance party for the Thurston County cool kids.
:sotw::slick::moonrio::coolspot::honked::peanut::pgabz::bubblewoop::wooper:

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

Spikey posted:

Taze my nuts.

Quoting to make sure my balls get tazed.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Ill add you its ok

Brain Curry posted:

If you post a local foodbank you’ll probably get someone willing to donate even though Burrito’s already added you.

I don’t know how cool it is to get a gang tag without giving (though if I did, could it be in addition to my current bird one, underneath it and the text please), but if anyone wants to donate:

https://exeter.foodbank.org.uk/give-help/donate-money/ closest to hometown I could find, don’t think anyone has picked them yet

https://zrzutka.pl/5n3dj7 Smile Warsaw, I’ve donated items to here before and they even came and picked them up, super nice people, and Poland hasn’t been filled in on the map yet

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Battle Pigeon posted:

I don’t know how cool it is to get a gang tag without giving (though if I did, could it be in addition to my current bird one, underneath it and the text please), but if anyone wants to donate:

https://exeter.foodbank.org.uk/give-help/donate-money/ closest to hometown I could find, don’t think anyone has picked them yet

https://zrzutka.pl/5n3dj7 Smile Warsaw, I’ve donated items to here before and they even came and picked them up, super nice people, and Poland hasn’t been filled in on the map yet

In honor of you and my ancestral homeland, 300 Zloty.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Donated to my local food bank thanks to this thread

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Elviscat posted:

In honor of you and my ancestral homeland, 300 Zloty.

Wow, and literally one post later! Thanks so much/Bardzo dziękuję, moje jaja są dogłębnie wstrząśnięte

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Stop posting in this thread and fix cyberpunk dammit

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Sorry, late as hell

JesusFists
Feb 14, 2005

ong-time listener, first-time caller.

I don't check SA often enough so just saw this. I want my first gang tag!

Charity frustratingly didn't post donation information up with their letterhead, but it's the The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri. At least I rep'ed our fundraiser!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
New total is $17,249.45. Way to tase those balls!

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Edit: *snipped image bc I’m an idiot who can’t edit pictures*
Although not so dumb that I die of a heart attack during an insurrection!

Gang tag please! I don’t have balls but I guess neither does dead guy. Bc he tased them you see

best bale fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 13, 2021

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nooner posted:

I donate $20 a month to public radio, does that count?

Lol why would you donate to this pablum-for-dopes radio station lmao

#KPCC

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Do tased balls smell like pork? Asking for a (dead) friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anthony Chuzzlewit
Oct 26, 2008

good for healthy

taze my balls, bro