Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Donated to the Surrey Food Bank in BC, as my dad does a charity event for them every year and was not able to this year due to covid. It should actually be happening this weekend, so great timing.

Can it be stacked with my bird crazies tag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I received my $600 stimulus check this week and donated it yesterday to Feeding America through my employer, who matches 100%.

This is loving awesome

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

cynic posted:

This is why I shouldn't be allowed to drunkpost because 69.420 just doesn't work so I guess this made more sense to drunkbrain? (I just got a new job paying a junkload of money so fuckit)

:discourse:

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Thank you Dolan Turnip for making that man tase he own balls right to death

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Just a note to the people who are donating, if possible money is a better donation than food. It allows the food bank to buy what they need and they are often able to get more for the money than you are due to their partnerships within the community. I'm not trying to discourage food donations if that's all you can do, but money is preferable for food banks.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

:five:

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

I loving love the maps

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

might need to update his text from reasonably to actually awesome

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

kaom posted:

Beaten but wanted to toss some more support to the North, along with a local donation:

gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

gently caress yes!