Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Not sweet, actually mildly spicy. One of the handful of things I miss about Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Fartington Butts posted:

Muncho muncher. (I don't know why I fuckin did this)

:discourse: amazing

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xNaSVRTd2w

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

God dammit why do all of the cool new flavors of Doritos (also the vast majority of anything flavored made by Frito-Lays) need to have loving dumpster whey milk products, that sounds like an awesome bag of chips. At least I have Salsa Verde and Sweet Thai Chili but come the gently caress on.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

I finally found a bag of Kettle Pepperoncini chips and god fuckin' drat are these some of the best chips that I've ever had. There's no way I could actually describe it besides that they taste like a perfected version of the kettle chips from one of the earliest Rainforest Cafes. Tangy, salty, crispy, mild heat (but in the good kind of way).

I'm pretty sure I only snagged them because of someone's old post in this thread, and for that I thank you kind gently caress You and Dine poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Babakanoosh18 posted:

I was looking at these in the store last night - I'll try them now :)

Is a Pepperocini the green ones that come with Papa John's Pizza?

Yeah, those are the right peppers! They've always tasted like Chicago-style "sport peppers" to me, but it turns out they aren't the exact same thing. Instead they're similarly mild peppers that are pickled and served in the same way. Really tasty chips.