Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Fartington Butts posted:

These bacon-wrapped jalapeņo popper lays are about as disappointing as I expected them to be.

I feel like many of the gimmick flavor chips from the bigger brands just sort of resemble what it says on the bag, and you probably wouldn't have guessed what they were going for going in blind.

But since it is printed right in front of you, you just sort of go "okay yeah, I can see it I guess" but would be better off with an old favorite over trying "habanero and lime chicken fajita cantina" or whatever.

I guess "we tried!" is the point though, so whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm worried about what I might have implied.

I don't think it was that anything was implied, just that you said you are an equal opportunity chip eater then listed off a bunch of types of chips you don't like.

Also kettle cooked whatever are the best chips!

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

iroguebot posted:

Had a meeting at my Frito lay DC today and saw some of the new products they're coming out with for the summer, company is prob running out of ideas because they're basically releasing Lays potato chips in Doritos Cool Ranch / Cheetos / Funyun flavors.

Did see some Krispy Kreme sweet popcorn too, but nobody ever buys the popcorn when they do gimmick flavors like that.

If I die after releasing this information to the public, know my company assassinated me with heart disease and diabetes.

i feel important having a chip insider!

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

My mom is still convinced that the "puffed" variety of Cheetos came before the "crunchy" stile and no amount of proof will convince her otherwise. I get that "cheese poof snacks" predated "Cheetos" but the crunchy is still the classic by the brand and my favorite.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

AvesPKS posted:

Potato Dale

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

have you ever had hot mustard out of a squeeze bottle like they have on the bag

cause i ain't. always been in a little dish

now that I think about it, no, I've never had hot mustard out of a squeeze bottle (spicy or deli, sure, but not "hot"), but I have had it often out of one of those, I don't know, syrup dispensers? the ones with a handle on the side and a thumb tab you press down to slide open a little metal tab on the top and pour it out.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

GateOfD posted:

off work for 3 days, so went to walmart for snacks.

uber_stoat posted:

the beast covets your bountiful treats.

Navin Johnson posted:

Went for snacks.........and picked up a demon-possessed pup!

the dog is one of the snacks GateOfD picked up to eat, says so in the picture caption.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

The late night cheeseburger Doritos are disgusting

Fartington Butts posted:

When did you eat them?

heating up your "late night cheeseburger" Doritos in the microwave at 3am